"What would you do if you know you'd never get caught?"

A/N: 1) I know it's been a while; 2) I know I should be updating the AU first but deep in my writer's subconscious I know I have to finish this first so 

3) I apologize to all who've been waiting a different update but I have to finish this one first so here goes..

Digong PoV

Malacanan Palace, Manila

It's a ordinary, sunny day and I'm in the mood to do whatever. My aide suddenly walks into the room with a crumpled face. I smiled at her widely.

"Good morning, Ma'am." I tell her cheerfully.

"Mayor, what would you do if you know you'd never get caught?"

I stared at her.

"What?"

"You heard me." She replied, her face dead serious.

"I- I will," I stammered. What the hell is that question for?! I should be angry but instead, I'm puzzled.

"You will what?" She demanded.

Finally, some anger kicked in. "Pakasalan ko si Robredo," I spat.

Her serious face suddenly showed signs of softness, amusement. I know it will get to her.

"O, ano, aren't you going to ask me how'll I'll do it?" I challenged her even though I personally, do not know how the hell will that even happen. 

"I know you can't, but am glad you answered my question. Have a great day." She smiled widely before she left the room.

--

In the middle of a joint PNP-AFP meeting, I thought of Leni. 

I tried to brush her off my mind but I could not. Whenever a policeman or an army general speaks, I hear her voice instead. I leaned closer to Delfin and told him I'd like to excuse myself for a while. 

I just stood outside the room and looked out in the empty corridor, feeling anxious. I asked an aide to dial Leni's number. (D: Digong; L: Leni)

L: "Hello?"

D: "Ma'am Leni?"

L: "Mr. President, good morning."

D: "Good morning ma'am. I hope this is not a bad time."

L: "Okay lang sir. Ano po yun?"

D: "Would you like to run as Vice President again?"

--

Leni PoV

Quezon City Reception House

My eyes bulge at his random question in this random call.

"Sir?" was all I can reply.

Soft laughter in the other line. "Do not worry, I will not be your President anymore." 

I still do not know how to answer his question. (D: Digong; L: Leni)

L: "Sir," 

D: "Tell me what are your thoughts right now."

L: "I do not have any political capital. I-I..my party will not endorse me. I can't-"

D: "I heard that you want to before.."

L: "Until Sec Moises offered the VP position to Grace, yes."

D: "Naninira talaga ng pangarap yang si Grace no, Ma'am?"