~Prologue~

Our story begins in the bustling city of New Orleans. It was mid-afternoon, on a extremely muggy summer.
      A young girl, no older than 16, jogged through the  obnoxiously loud crowds. Her hair was a beautiful (H/C), though her bush of curls was messily held back by Bobby pins.
      She bore a black tracksuit, 'That was perfect for this kind of weather.' according to her. While on her feet were worn sneakers, with threading loosely hanging on the sides.
      "One...more....block." She panted, "Never...again, will I run...10 miles...in this heat!"
      Her destination came upon the horizon, and she mentally cheered. It was her families corner store, or simply their 'bodega'.
      The cheesy lights flickered, 'We have Slushies'. While propaganda stuck to the walls promoting other summer treats.
     The (H/C)-ette entered and wheezed, "I'm back!"
     The cashier looked up from his tabloid, and spoke in his thick accent, "Ay the chica's back! How was ju run (Name)?" He paused and gave her a smirk, "Was it maybe hot?"
      This cashier, whose brown locks were gelled back and wore a simple polo, was (Name)'s step-father.
     (Name) pouted, "Shut up, Jorge! I was training..."
      "At least ju are dedicated! I wanna be first for ju autograph." (Name) sent a smile to her step-father.
      "Thanks Jorge."
      (Name) quickly waves, and begins her ascent to the second floor of the bodega.
      She removes her trainers, and reaches for a nearby towel. She wipes the cascade of sweat and strolls to her wooden desk.
      She seats herself and goes through her papers and books that laid askew.
      "Garbage, garbage, keep..." (Name) mutters, "Hmm whats this...?" She retrieves an envelope with intricate golden lettering, "U.A...?"
      Inside a small disc laid, with an even smaller button that read 'press me'.
      "I swear, if this is a bomb..." She reluctantly clicks the button and a hologram appears.
"Is this thing on?" A blonde man turns to the side, "It is? Oops." The man waves, "Hello young (Last Name)! I am the symbol of peace All Might!"
      "Holy shit. It's the All Might!" (Name) squeals.
      "I speak for U.A, Japan's best provided hero course! We have seen your acts of heroics, and wish to extend to you a seat in this coming years freshman class. It is no small feat to be extended a recommendation from our faculty." He raises a thumbs up, "We hope to see you here! Extra information should be found on a letter!"
      The hologram finishes with a 'click'.
      "I-I did it! I did it!" (Name) jolts out of her seat and begins to jump around her room. Tears of joy flowed down her cheeks.
      Thundering footsteps interrupted (Name)'s episode. "(Name) (Middle Name) (Last Name)! Shut the hell up! Your siblings are finally napping!"
The lovely, yet terrifying woman she called mother seethed in front of her. Her (H/C) curls bounced behind her, while her stained shirt prominently showed her heaving breaths.
"Ma! I got in, U.A."
"I swear if this is a goddamned prank." (Name) shook her head rapidly.
"It isn't, see." She lifted her letter.
      Tears pricked her mother's eyes, "M-my baby got in!" She hugs the girl and kisses her forehead, "Words can't express how proud I am."
      "I-I'm so happy!" (Name) squeezes her mother happily then releases her, "Here let me read the letter."
       (Name) fumbles through the envelope, and eventually finds a letter.
      "Dear (Name) (Last Name),
      We are pleased to provide you a seat in this years freshman hero course. As explained in the video it is in fact in Japan.
      We will be providing air-fare and a dorm once you arrive, and a small allowance provided if you join extracurricular.
       Please do keep in mind our school years differ from America to Japan. Currently you are a sophomore, if you transport here you will become a freshman. Our freshman school work should be on par to those of America's sophomores, if not we would gladly place you in the second years main curriculum, and first's hero course.
To approve your arrival, please contact us at XXX-XXX-XXX!
      We hope to see you there,
      U.A Faculty."
      I removed my gaze and set it upon my mother, "Well?"
      "Japan? I knew it was far, but this! I'm not sure if I could allow this." Her countenance showed apprehension.
      "Ma-"
    "Don't Ma me! It's far, and god forbid anything happened while you were over there!"
      Just as (Name) was about to counter, her mother shushed her, "I'll think about it. But as of now it's a no."
      (Name) released a loud groan, and ruffled her (H/C) locks. "I'm taking a shower..."
      Her mother nodded and left, while the girl retrieved a t-shirt and shorts.
      "Damnit! She's so bipolar..." (Name) mumbled, "She won't listen to any reason!"