~Epilouge~

Final Exams passed without a hitch, though all students hadn't past.
The weekend came and the news was ablaze with (Name) and Sakura's battle. The girl's phone abrupted with messages from her classmates, while her mother constantly phoned her, worried about her daughter.
      'Bebé! I so glad you're alright, but don't do anything risky like that or so help me!!'
      'Yea Ma,' (Name) choked, 'I redeemed Dad...'
'Thank you...I'm so sorry for doubting him!'
(Name) had attended the villain's trail. Testifying, (Name) was able to send her to jail for manipulation of a Pro hero, unlicensed use of quirk, and for being in cahoots with the League.
      This elated the girl, she had finally received some closure with her father. She wished him well, but it was finally time to let go of the past.
Either way, she had tons more soon to be added to her plate. Summer camp, her family visit, the bodega's 4th of July sale, the new semester, and so much more!
       Now, (Name) (Last Name) wasn't oblivious. She knew she would have to decide whom would hold her heart. It was anxiety-inducing for her, hopefully they would all remain friends and not converse because of something so trivial. She wasn't exactly keen on romance, but the heart wants what it wants.
       Over the course of traveling to Aomori and arresting Sakura, those boys' had stuck to (Name)'s side. It blatantly obvious. While horrifying that Ida has zero clue on the situation.
      (Name) was unbelievably grateful for being able to travel to Japan. Here she had a new life. No more chains from her previous predicament.
      Her chances of becoming a hero were no longer slim. She would never, ever regret her decision in coming here.
      From being tongue-twisted in Japanese, to being nearly killed because of her quirk, to cracking villains skulls at the U.S.J, to winning third in the sport's festival, to raiding with Mr. Wawa, to traveling to Aomori, to kicking Sakura's ass! Her stay in Japan was a ride, and not ending anytime soon.
"You have all passed your written exam, on the other hand several of you failed the practical." Aizawa sighed out, "This includes Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero."
       "Gah! I knew it!" The tape-elbowed boy ruffled his hair in irritation, "Mineta's the one who got us out!"
      "G-guys," Ashido sniffled, with Kirishima and Kaminari following in suit, "H-have fun! Make sure to tell us everything."
"As such," Aizawa smirked, "you're all going to summer training camp."
"What a twist!" The group cheered.
"This was rational deception."
Ida adruptly stood, "But Sir! You'll lose our trust if you keep this up!"
"Pffft..." Uraraka giggled, "You're such a wet blanket Ida."
(Name) laughed, and wiped a tear. These were her friends, her second family. Boy, did she love them lots.
This chapter in her life has come to an end. If she were to choose one word to sum it up, it would be Janus-Faced.
Janus-Faced, an adjective, is having two sharply contrasting aspects or characteristics.
      (Name)'s personality, being both friendly yet distant. (Name)'s quirk, Persona. (Name)'s family relations both close and distant.
      You could simply say, (Name) (Last Name)'s epitome was Janus-Faced

    The End!
January 31st, 2018 - March 27th, 2018

A/N- Expect after-stories and an afterword!