~Chapter 21~

300 votes?! Thank you! (*'︶'*)

      At the start of Cybil and Rosita's relationship was rocky. Yet, each one needed this relationship to happen. Cybil wanted to make his parents proud, while Rosita needed the money to support her family.
The two became able to co-exist. The 'guest' bedroom belonged to Cybil, but when family came they slept together.
      Years past, and during that time they had their first child, Zachary (Last Name). Unbeknownst to them, they had truly fallen for the other.
      Sure, they still held scorn about their situation. But something, sparked between the two.
Though, that all changed after one villain attack.
Rosita was just, officially, announced pregnant with (Name). Zachary had recently turned two, and the mother was as busy as could be.
Cybil on the other hand, was a hero with a comfortable popularity. He constantly provided for his growing family, but it wasn't an easy job.
This villain incident had caused Cybil's character to warp. His once kind and nurturing character twisted into something much darker.
Experiments. Experiments on his family. The bright and joyous house became home to evil experimentations.
      Needles filled with a vile liquid, chains and straight jackets. The hero gone rogue wished to have powerful offspring.
      This was the cause of (Name)'s quirk, Persona.
~~~~~
      "So that's what happened..." (Name) clenched her fist, "Ma, I swear I'll clear his name!"
      "Don't you think I tried!? Every lead led to a dead end!" Rosita's face became flushed, tears soon cascaded.
      "Obviously not hard enough! You declared it was his doing!" (Name) rose and left for the exit, "When I go back to U.A, I'll dedicate my time to this." She stormed off, not a single care for her weeping mother.
        "Heeeyy...(Name)...?" Zach called for her his fuming sister, whom adamantly ignored his presence. "Well damn."
      Bzzzt
      (Name)'s phone obnoxiously awoke her, "Huh...?"
      Midoriya's Name shone brightly against the screen. A red dot blinked rapidly on a map, after she opened the notification.
      "Hosu....? Isn't that where...!" (Name) spammed the boy.
      'Where are you?! What's happening? I swear to all that's good, you better defeat that damn hero killer!'
Anxiety filled the girl to the brim. She paced her room, back and forth. Eventually she sat, and drifted into an uneasy slumber.
      Her woes were eradicated the next morning with a simple message.
      'I'm okay! Don't worry about me!'
~~~~~
"So soon?"
"Yes my dear intern!" Mr. Wawa started, "We leave tonight!"
Mr. Wawa gathered his papers into a stack and passed it to the perplexed girl.
"The mafia...guns, quirks." (Name) read the potential threats, "That's it?"
A hearty chuckle leaves the pro's throat, "Never underestimate your enemies!" Mr. Wawa lifted a sleeve to show gruesome scars, "This is what happened to me when I did that!"
"I see." (Name) nodded, "Thank you for that advice."
"You're so serious! Loosen up a tad!" He shakes the girl rapidly, causing her to become nauseated.
"Sir..."
"Sorry!"
~~~~~
Dusk slowly became night, and the heroes neared the mafia's base. The smell of grease and grime wafted into their unsuspecting noses.
      "I'm relatively excited. Is that bad?"
      "No'am! I was like that my first raid as well. Remember, our mission is to defeat all who defy our arrest. And to assess the amount of merchandise they have."
      (Name) pivoted to the abandoned fast-food joint, and with Mr. Wawa's mission in mind, she went off.