~Chapter 26~

Crunch
"Dammit Twoface! I'm trying to sleep here."
      "It's noon."
      "(Name)'s right Kacchan, it's better if you sleep later."
      "Shut up Deku!"
      "Midoriya has a point! We have a specific schedule to keep up with."
      "You're the only one who would follow it Ida. (Name)'s munching away when she isn't supposed to."
      "Keyreeshima, quiet!"
"(Name) may I have one?"
"Sure Towdoroki."
      In a miniature van, on a vast highway sat a handful of students. The car itself was much like the buses U.A provide, open spaced.
The group, made up of Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, Ida, and Kirishima, all came to support their common friend, (Name).
They sat for about an hour, talking about what not.
"(Name)! Can I have some...?" Kirishima pointed at the plastic tin (Name) was holding.
      "Yes, sure." She scoops up the substance and motions for him to open his mouth, "Ahhh..."
      He subtly blushes, but complies. As he chews Todoroki raises a hand, "May I perhaps have some?"
      "Mhmm." She does the same to Todoroki, who reacts just as Kirishima.
       "Gack! Urgh, why's there lumps?!"
      (Name) giggles at the red-heads reaction, "It's rice pudding."
      "What's it made up of?"
      "Dumbass Deku, pudding with rice!" Bakugou scowled at the two chewing boys.
      "(Last Name)! Stop consuming so much junk, in so little time! First your freeetoes, now your rice pudding!"
      (Name) laughs once again, "Fritos, Eda. I'm stress eating. It something I do when I stressed or anxious."
      The atmosphere turns from a happy to a depressing. The boy's stared at (Name), Why has she said that in such a carefree manner?
      "(Name), are you that anxious...? We're here for a reason." Midoriya stated, as he rubbed the back of his neck.
      "Of course I am! I've haven't seen my father since I was, like, four! I barely know him as a person, my mom was so closed off about him." (Name) takes in a shaky breath, "It's dumb, I know, but
this is my only chance at redeeming him."
      "It's not fucking dumb Twoface."
      "(Name), you shouldn't worry yourself. If it's as you say, you'll be fine." Todoroki meekly smiled, his gaze knowing, "I can understand how you feel. It was like that with my mother."
      "Well, I know we haven't talked much until recently, but from what I've seen..." Kirishima took a deep breath, "You're a real manly gal! I can see why Bakugou likes you so much!"
      "Like hell I do."
      "You just tried to comfort her."
      "Shut up shitty-hair."
      The two continue to bicker, but are interrupted by sniffles.
      "A-ah! (Name) what's wrong?!" Midoriya waves his hands erratically in front of the girl.
      "Midoriya I believe it is a panic attack! Stand back! I know the correct procedure!"
      "Ida, I fine. I'm so happy...I've never had friends like this before." Her sniffles progressively become louder, "I love you guys!"
      Four of them blush, while Ida awkwardly pats the girl's back. (Name) takes him into a hug, "Thank...thank all!"
      Eventually the rest join the heartfelt hug. They stay there, until their chaperone honked the horn, ushering them into a gas station.