~Chapter 15~

Thanks for 1k and 200 votes!

"Congratulations Young Tokoyami, (Last Name)! Third place is no easy feat." All Might engulfs the two into a hug.
      The bird-headed male nodded towards (Name), a silent congratulation.
The two adverted their attention to the other pedestals. All Might congratulated Todoroki, then a fuming and chained Bakugou.
He seethed and refused to bare the medallion that read '1st'. After much struggle, All Might had done so.
The end of the day came and (Name) walked her sore and nauseated body to the exit.
      'Maybe I'll treat myself to some twinkies that Ma and Jorge sent...' (Name) thought, 'Though, after I call the family and get an earful from Zach.'
     "Twoface!" Bakugou called, "Get your ass over here!"
      (Name) froze, she knew that this would come. After all, she denied his request to join his team.
      "Look, Bacoogo. I sorry, Towdoerowkey was first..."
      "It's not that!" His fist clenched and he stared directly into the girl's eyes, "How could you pass up that opportunity! You could've beaten that damn half-and-half bastard!"
      "He gonna get sick..." (Name) turned to face the setting sun, "True hero prioritizes other's welfare."
      "But why? You had a perfect opportunity to go full power against him! He as well, that damn bastard would've listened if you asked! He-"
      "Bacoogo, please... he wasn't in right mindset." (Name) gently placed a hand on his shoulder, "Calm, I see why you like this. I know you wanted a real fight, please just wait..."
Angered tears flowed down his cheeks. He glared at the (H/C) haired girl as he roughly wiped them away.
"Tch, I expect to get a damn fight outta you..." He removed her hand and stomped off.
"You've learned." (Name) smirks at his retreating figure.
~~~~~
A whip cracked and the perpetrator smirked at the students, "I shall help you with your hero names!" Midnight passed around cards with markers, "Make sure you like the name! Because you might just live with it for the rest of your Hero career!"
(Name) tapped her marker against her cheek. She had several ideas, but ever since the reveal of the true nature of her quirk, she wasn't resolute.
She raised her hand.
"Yes? Are you ready?"
"Ms. Midnight...do I have to write it in kanji?"
She shakes her head as she calls up the first student.
(Name) eventually decides on her name, and begins to write. The marker squeaks to a stop. Fifth-teen minutes quickly pass before the students dwindled down to a final trio.
      "(Last Name), Midoriya, and Tenya are left. Also Mr. King of Explodo Kills..."
      (Name) chuckles at Midnight's comment as she stands marginal to the podium.
      "The Enigma of a Hero: Siamés!"
      Midoriya knowingly smiles at the girl's choice. He was glad she was embracing her quirk.
     "Interesting choice! But wouldn't Two-faced, or Double be better suited?"
      "I originally wanted a name that meant that...but recently I found out the true nature of my quirk." (Name) released a meek smile, "Siamés means Siamese in Spanish. I was a Siamese twin. While, The Enigma of a Hero, relates to how my quirk is difficult to understand."
Midnight squeals, "How cute! Such youthful thought put into it!" She cracks her whip and ushers the other two up.