~Chapter 27~

"O-oh...that's fine." (Name) disappointedly mumbled.
Their chaperone had broke the news, they wouldn't be able to arrive that day because of an incident in the highway.
"Don't worry about it!" Kirishima started, "More time to relieve stress."
      "More like add..."
      "(Last Name)! Positivity is key!"
The group sat at a diner, munching on a late lunch. Traffic had piled up, so the chaperone pulled into the nearest stop and checked on the problem.
(Name) had stared at her fries, for what seemed like ages. Until a cough interrupted her.
"(Name), I request you attend my agency." Todoroki sat across from her, with fire across his chin. A blatant imitation of his father.
"Pffft!" The girl's depressed demeanor washes away, replaced by laughter.
"Young (Name)!" Midoriya's voice called, "Eat this!" He offers her a fry, as his face resembled his idol, All Might.
"Ahahaha!"
"Die! DIEEEEE! I'm King Explosion Murder!" Kirishima screeched, "I'll be the number one hero!"
"Shitty...HAIR!" Bakugou seethed, as he forcefully shoved the remnants of Kirishima's food into his mouth.
      "Ahaha! You guys..." (Name) wipes a tear, "Thank."
~~~~~
      "Rice...?" Bakugou queried, "Why the hell does it smell like that? And what are we eating with it? I won't fucking eat that plain rice without anything." He scowled, "Even if you made it specially."
      "Ah! Well, it isn't Japanese style...it's hispanic. You'll like, swear!"
      Inside a, rather large, inn room sat a group of hungry teenagers. The sun had long ago set, and the group decided to stay. Courtesy of Nedzu.
      (Name), whom was prepared for almost every worst case-scenario, had brought a bag full of food.
      "I honestly don't get why you brought that damn seasoning and beans with you."
      "I enjoy eating beans...and I used same bag in New Orleans. Forgot unpack."
"Whatever."
The girl nonchalantly waved him off, as she continued to cook. Several dozen minutes later, she completes this task.
"Food ready!" She waddles out the kitchen area with several pots and bowls. (Name), ungracefully, places the said items, with several clunks and clanks following.
Each boy takes eager helpings of the displayed food. Rice, beans, chicken! The mere thought of the homemade meal made their mouths water.
      "I'm surprised we got such a good deal with chicken...not to mention the rice!" Midoriya muttered as he took a spoonful of beans.
      "Especially out here...so convenient."
      "Thank you for the food!" The boys placed their hands together and thank (Name).
      "You shouldn't be placing any more work on yourself. So you have my greatest thanks." Todoroki stated, "If I were to have cook, it would have been plain rice."
      (Name) blushes and replied with, "No problem." The chatter soon ceased, and was replaced by chewing.
      "Not bad Twoface." Bakugou motioned to (Name) pouring hot sauce in her rice, "But I can do better."
      He snatches the bottle, and dumps the majority inside his meal. She chuckled at his actions. His pride never failed to amuse her.
       (Name) grinned until her face ached. She would cherish this moment, now and forever. She knew what was soon to come, it wouldn't be a heart-warming reunion like she hoped. Far from that, something more...scarring.