~(Name) and Ida~

Thank you so much for 16k views and 1k votes!

      Since I've marked this story as completed, I've been getting more readers and many tend to say, "Why does Ida criticize (Name) because she doesn't speak Japanese?"
       I've explained this to some of my original readers, but I want to clarify this!

       ~Ida and (Name)~
       At the beginning of the story Ida loathes (Name). Why you ask? Well, she wore the males' uniform. Ida originally thought the reason behind this was because of her quirk. (Which is true, but her complete quirk isn't revealed until much later) Ida had just saw her Exoskeleton and believed that was her only quirk. He had became mad and started to chide her.
      As well as wearing the wrong uniform, (Name) had also gotten detention because she was using her phone.
       As he yells at her, (Name) still only knew the basics of Japanese (Hello, goodbye, good morning, where's the bathroom). She became confused and calmly asked her in her native tongue to stop.
      Ida believed (Name) was messing with him, in his mind he thought she was a delinquent. That is why Ida asks (Name) to start speaking Japanese.
       Later in the book when (Name)'s complete quirk is revealed Ida apologizes. They later become friends because (Name) was constantly with Midoriya.

      I hoped I answered this ^^;! If you have anymore questions about the book feel free to ask!