~Chapter 7~

On bottom of chapter is a detailed sketch of (Name)'s hero costume!

      (Name) (Last Name)'s quirk wasn't something normal. It was a supposed mutation that occurred in the womb.
      Originally born as a female, (Name)'s first quirk manifested at age 4. This quirk was Exoskeleton; this quirk allows the user to harden their bone marrow to use as armor or to increase certain attributes.
      Towards the week of her 5th birthday, (Name) had magically switched genders. (Name) had became and stayed a he for the duration of a week. During that time period another quirk manifested, telekinesis.
     Countless doctors, and quirk specialists had been hired to diagnose (Name). Each and every one had deemed this spectacle a mutation.
      This was the birth of a new kind of quirk; Persona.
~~~~~
(Name) had eventually changed into her hero costume. After sulking in a corner out of pure embarrassment.
Her hero costume composed of two main parts. An elastic jumpsuit and a mask.
      The jumpsuit was a solid black, while on the arms, legs, and chest were holes that could allow the bone marrow to escape; without ripping the costume.
      Her mask was heavily based off of the 'steampunk' style. It consisted of brass goggles, with stained glass, and a mouth guard that had brass pipes that connected to a tank which laid on her back. The tank contained sulfur, one of the only triggers that could activate Persona.
(Name) lowered her goggles fully, at the moment she was glad she had a mask. No one could see the obvious blush covering her features.
"Please draw lots! The student with the matching letter will be your partner! One team will include three students!" (Name) had just arrived in the nick of time.
      "Young (Last Name), draw a lot."
      (Name) tilted her head to the side, "Take...?"
      "Yes!"
      (Name) reaches into the shabby hat, whisks her hand through, and finally takes one, "I..."
      "Hey, Hey! Ojirou she's on our team!" The floating pair of gloves pounces onto (Name).
      "We've never been properly introduced! I'm Tohru Hagugakure!"
       "Hi...Hagoogakuree...me (Name)."
       "No, it's Hagugakure!"
       "Hagoogakuree...?"
      The third member of their team, Ojirou, attempts to place and hand on Hagugakure's shoulder, "She's a foreigner, I don't think she'll be able to pronounce your name right." He steers his attention to (Name), "I'm Ojirou Mashiro."
      "Ohjeerow...(Name)." (Name) outstretches her hand, which Ojirou firmly shakes. "Us do good!"
      "Win?"
      "Yes!"
~~~~~
      Several battles occurred, leaving (Name)'s team next.
"Team I versus, Team B! I villains, B heroes!"
(Name)'s team enters the concrete building.
(Name) took a deep breath, it would be the first time she could show off her quirk.
"BEGIN!"
The trio quietly stood, it was tense. Minutes past, and no sign of the other team came.
The atmosphere suddenly dropped in temperature. Ice crept up her partners legs. As the ice quickly neared the girl, she leaped.
"You stood no chance, I am on another level." The perpetrators behind the ice pauses, "Unless you wish to fight without the soles of your feet."
      "AHHH!" (Name) crashes down onto the bi-haired boy.
      Slowly the dust cleared, and (Name) could barely make out the silhouette of the boy.
      "U-um Hagoogakuree, Ohjeerow! Fight other! I have, he!"
      The two newly released students nod at (Name) and disperse.
"H-how...?"
      "Exoskeleton!" Her quirk activates, surrounding her in her armor. She aims for the boy's head, hoping to incapacitate him.
He swiftly dodges, he then clasps her arm and slowly begins to freeze the exoskeleton.
"Shit!" (Name) mumbled as she reached for a button on her mask.
The sulfur from her tank released, causing her to shift genders.
Her exoskeleton disappeared, and (Name) slowly levitated the bomb away. She did the same with the rubble she created.
'He's on a whole other level!' (Name) thought, 'It's best I avoid his attacks until time runs out...'
      (Name) returned the pieces of rubble except for one.
      The boy 'tched' and glowered at the girl, "And here I thought it would be easy..."

Costume Sketch:

      It's a rough sketch I got someone to make for me! It's awesome, and I hope it gives you a better idea of her costume; though the reader isn't that muscular!