~Katsuki Bakugou Ending~

"Oh! I know!" Hagugakure cheered, "Since Exams are over and we have off tomorrow let's go shopping together!"
      Murmurs of agreement resounded within 1.A. "Bakugou, are you going?"
      "Like hell. Damn waste of time."
      (Name) tapped her chin in thought, "I need new weights. Can you help me?"
      "You're useless...fine." The male scoffed and evaded (Name)'s gaze. Her eyes had widened at his sudden compliance.
~~~~~
      "We should split up and meet back here!" Kirishima stated.
      "Let's go Twoface...!" Bakugou roughly grabbed the girl's hand and led her off.
"Your shirt..." Bakugou motioned to (Name)'s baggy shirt with a skull pattern.
"Ah, this old thing? What about it?"
"It's pretty damn cool..." Bakugou uttered.
"Thank! My mom got it in New Orleans. I ask her to send one for you."
Bakugou nodded and dropped the conversation.
      They eventually wound up in front of a sports' goods store, their hands still clasped together.
      "Hmm... should I get ankle or arm, maybe just both." (Name) muttered staring at the varied selection of weights.
      'Fuck! Her hands are soft...!'
      "Make up your damn mind...I better get repaid after this."
      "Sure, I know a good spicy food stall..." (Name) nonchalantly said, as she continued through the selection.
"Bakugou, which one?" (Name) lifted two differing weights, "25 pounds or 30? Maybe 35..."
"Why not 50? Are you a fucking pussy?"
"Ah, er. They for resistance training. Last time I go over limit. I was in hospital for week."
"Tch Whatever...35."
Bakugou released her hand and left for the register. (Name) skipped up to the line behind Bakugou, she then clasped his hand and swung it back and forth.
      "Damn, it stop! Fucker..." Bakugou growled, his cheeks an unusual red, "Let go."
      "Ah, Sorry!" (Name) rubbed the back of her neck, "I should learn more boundaries."
      'Fuck...no didn't mean that...!'
      Bakugou begrudgingly grabbed the girl's hand and adverts his gaze. "Just don't swing it, Twoface..."
       (Name) grinned and complied.
~~~~~
"So you still for the spicy food?" (Name) queried after she had paid for her weights.
"Yea...as long as you pay Twoface."
(Name) nodded cheerily and led the male to a stall. The duo soon ate in silence, crunching the only noise to be heard.
"We should do this again!" (Name) grinned, "I had fun!"
"D-Dumbass..." Bakugou uncharacteristically stuttered, "You can be saying this like that.!"
"Why not?" (Name) pouted, "You enjoyed!"
"J-just! Urghhh!!!" Bakugou scowled, "We fucking aren't like...that!!"
       (Name) inwardly smirked, she saw what was coming a mile away. Though she acted clueless and pestered him, "Like what?"
      "Fuccck! We aren't-"
      'Please evacuate the premises! A villain has been sighted!' A loudspeaker blared an announcement, causing the civilians to rapidly exit the mall.
"Welp..." (Name) gulped, "I hope everyone is okay."
"They're shitheads, but they'll survive let's go." The glowering male led (Name) outside.
~~~~~
      The sun was laying itself to rest, causing the sky to be painted by yellows and purples. (Name) and Bakugou sat by the mall's entrance. Expectantly awaiting their peers.
      "So, Bakugou What did you mean?" (Name) cheekily smiled, while the male's cheeks reddened.
      "We aren't...fucking..., y'know. Romance...?"
      "Pffft.......!" (Name) chuckled, "So?"
      "Twoface!!" Bakugou growled, "Screw you." (Name) stood to her feet and hugged the boy.
      "I don't care! I have fun with Bakugou!" Bakugou robotically returned the hug.
      "Damn right...and it's Katsuki to you." They melted into the other's embrace, basking in the moment.
      Wolf whistles soon resound in the duo's ears.
      "Get Some Bakugou!!"
~~~~~
      "How do say you Name? Cotsooki?"
       The male facepalmed, he'd have to deal with this again.