~Izuku Midoriya Ending~

"Deku, it's pretty obvious! You don't event try to hide it." Uraraka leaned into her palm, "Just ask her out!"
      "I-I can't do that Uraraka..." Midoriya lowered his gaze, "She wouldn't like someone like me."
      "Deku, you were the first one to actually talk to her. You have pretty good chances."
      "Uraraka, please drop the conversation."
      "I'm just saying, Deku! You should consider it."
"1.A is disgusting, but you...you take the cake! How could anyone like you?" Monoma stood over (Name) cackling out insults, "I'm surprised you actually have friends~ Maybe they're just using you."
(Name) clenched her chopsticks, causing them to snap. She abruptly stood and prepared to punch. A sense of deja vú washed over Midoriya.
"W-wait...!" Midoriya intervened before things became hairy, "(Name) isn't disgusting! She's amazing!" Midoriya's cheeks reddened, "I love her, and all of 1.A does to! Nobody cares about her quirk. She's (Name), and that's why we love her."
"Tch- don't get me started on you Midoriya!"
Clunk
The big-sister type from 1.B, Itsuka Kendo, bashed Monoma's head in. "Apologies 1.A, now if you excuse us." The red-head drags Monoma's complaining body away.
"A-ah! (Name) sorry for my outburst." Midoriya awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, "And sorry for the sudden confession..."
      (Name) robotically turned, gathered her lunch, and disappeared into the swarms of students. Midoriya was left frazzled, and a tad bit heartbroken.
~~~~~
      (Name) leaned against the hallway lockers, she slowly slid against it eventually sitting on the floor. The girl hiccuped and sniffled. She was so, warm and fuzzy after his confession.
      This feeling, was it love? She didn't know, but she enjoyed it.
      Never in her life had she heard someone, other than blood related, confess that they loved her for her. She wished she had recorded it, so she could listen to it as much as possible. Though, that was albeit creepy. 
      How would she approach Midoriya now? He probably thought she denied him.
~~~~~
      "D-deku! Please stop crying, she hadn't outwardly deny you!" Uraraka waved her hands erratically, attempting to find a way to calm the crying Midoriya.
      "I-I'm fine..." he sniffled, "P-please, can I be alone?"
      Uraraka dabbed his eyes with a tissue and begrudgingly complied to his wishes, "Just call me if you need anything..."
      Midoriya wandered the desolate halls. Everyone was in class, so it was the perfect time to be left alone.
He gazed out the towering windows, and allowed his mind to drift. Yet, this was soon interrupted by sniffles and staggering footsteps.
"H-huh?" Midoriya pivoted on his heel, "What was th-."
He is hushed by a form enveloping his body. He stiffens at the sudden contact, but relaxes once he sees the perpetrators face.
      "I sorry..." (Name) tightened her hold, afraid he'd disappear into thin air, "I overwhelmed by what said. I accept."
      "Y-you do?" Midoriya return her hug, snuggling his head into her hair.
      "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"
      "I don't know. I guess my pessimism got the best of me." Midoriya was ecstatic, nothing could ruin this moment. He felt whole with (Name) by his side.
      A-Achoo!
      (Name) transforms into her male form, the sudden height difference causes a sucker-punch blow to be dealt to his chin.
      "I-I sorry!!!" (Name) cried at the boy, whom was now clutching his bruising chin.
      Well, nothing could go wrong except that.