~Chapter 11~

After arriving to class, (Name) was given a quick rundown of the sport's festival.
      "Mr. Aizawa." (Name) meekly raised her hand, "Would I be allowed to use my mask and sulfur tank?"
       With a monotone yes Aizawa begun, "You'll have to talk with Midnight to get it approved." He turns to the board behind him and starts the day's lesson.
~~~~~
The two weeks that led to the sport's festival was both eventful and uneventful. (Name) trained and studied. It was like any other week. But one thing was different.
(Name) fought an internal crisis, she felt as though she wasn't really (Name). Was she really the same girl who loved to sleep in and help with the bodega? Or was it just a farce?
"Medooriya?" (Name)'s perplexed face is greeted by a shuffling Midoriya. He held a grocery bag, while he adorned All Might memorabilia.
      "May I enter?"
     The girl nodded and allowed the boy into her dorm. "Why the visit?"
      Midoriya placed his items done and rubbed his neck, "You've been distant lately, more than usual." He pauses and offers a smiles, "I was worried so I decided to stop by with some snacks."
      Tears pricked at the girl's eyes, she took a deep breath, "Thank. I-I needed this." She stumbled to the boy and hugged him, "T-thank!"
      Midoriya's face reddens and he awkwardly returns the hug. "It's fine (Name). It's what friends do!"
The two seat themselves across one another. "I've brought pocky and mochi..."
(Name) tilts her head to the side, "Mowchee?"
"U-Um is a sweet gooey treat! Some have ice cream and others red bean paste." Midoriya reaches into the bag and pulls out a wrapped package, "Try one!"
The girl eagerly nods and takes a small pink mound. She places it into her mouth and swishes it around. "G-good!"
"I'm glad you like it." He meekly smiles and places his own into his mouth.
The two chat idly and eat snacks, it was peaceful and a great distraction to (Name).
"(Name), I-if you don't mind what has been bothering you?" (Name) leans back in her chair, she knew the topic would be brought up, but she was reluctant to speak out.
"It here..." She grabs the Manila folder from her shelf and places it in front of him, "T-this is what bothers."
Midoriya skims through the folder, eyes widening at the newly found information. "Y-your father..."
(Name) ruffles her bush of curls, "He manipulated. I know the information say otherwise, but I know father." (Name) clenches her fist, "The report on father is false information from media, and the biased opinions of my family."
      "Of c-course (Name)! I wouldn't believe it unless it came from your mouth!"
      (Name) then poured the truth from her mouth. About how her father was forced to marry her mother in a quirk marriage. How he was manipulated into abusing Zachary and the impregnated Rosita.
    "I don't know specifics, but I know he wasn't the cause. Please believe me..."
      Midoriya nodded, "I-I do." In reality, it was hard for him to believe her, after all he had heard terrible stories of the pro-hero, Exo.