~Chapter 2~

Engines roared, announcers lazily declared flights, and people ran amuck. It was the usual for the Louis Armstrong Airport.
Our favorite (E/C)-eyed girl stood staring at a television, plastered with flight descriptions.
"Tokyo, Japan..." (Name) slid her finger down the rows of flights, eventually finding her destination, "United..." She sees her departure time and sighs in relief. She wasn't late, and had enough time for a late lunch.
      (Name) gropes through her worn backpack and retrieves her wallet.
      "Okay..." (Name) pivots on her foot, and enters a nearby food court.
Dozens of smells wafted into her nose. Hotdogs, burgers, pastries, coffee. Everything smelled and sounded amazing to the girl!
After much debate, (Name) had finally decided on a cafe. She ordered her desired sustenance, and seated herself.
'"She actually got accepted! And I'm finding this out now!" Zachary groaned at his newly found news.
Rosita rolled her eyes at her son's behavior, "Originally I refused to allow her. We wished for it to be between us two, then. Now Zachary, be happy for your sister. After all she's leaving within a week."
      "W-within a week!" Zachary dramatically cries, "Who will annoy me now?!"
      (Name) smacks her brother's head, "Dude, really?"
      "Owie..." He whined, "In all honestly I'll miss you. Please don't get killed cause of your quirk,  aloofness, or your knowledge of Japan that was taught through anime."
      (Name) salutes, "Great advice!"
      Jorge chuckles at their light bantering, "Alright mijos! Time for the group hug."
      "Waaaaaaaaiiiiit!" Came a voice, with pounding footsteps following. "I wanna join the group hug!" Ethan rushes into the room and jumps onto his father.
      "Alright, now we can do the group hug."
      The entire family does so, and they each savor this heartwarming moment.
      "We're all proud of ju, (Name)! Do us good!" Jorge pats her (H/C) curls.'
~~~~~
"Flight 487 to Tokyo, Japan, please begin boarding at gate 56! 487便で東京に着き、ゲート56で搭乗を開始してください" The loudspeaker blared (Name)'s flight, as she scrambled to finish eating.
Jogging through the swarms of people, (Name) looked for her gate.
      "53, 54, 55?" She glanced towards her ticket, "56, Aha!"
(Name) stationed herself at the end of the boarding line. The excited chatter of passengers, and the constant beeping of tickets filled her ears.
"Next!"
(Name) inwardly smiled, 'Japan here I come!'
She handed the flight attendant her ticket, whom scanned it and returned it.
"Alright Miss, you are seated..." The flight attendant, checked her computer screen, "in row 38, the middle seat."
(Name)'s mood immediately dampened, her seat was the worst of the worst! Directly marginal to the lavatory, she would smell questionable aromas and hear questionable noises. They could've at least given her the window...but Lady Luck was not on her side, she was to be stuffed in between two strangers.
The (H/C)-ette mumbled a thanks and trudged  to her seat, she was not looking forward to the next 17 hours.
'"Alright (Name) we just got your luggage checked in." Rosita walked up to her daughter, "We won't be able to join you past security check. So this is goodbye."
(Name) gives her a tiny smile, "I'll miss you Ma." Zachary stomps over with Ethan on his back.
"What about us?!"
      "I'll miss Ethan, not you Zach!" The latter pouted as (Name) hugged him.
      "Wahaha! I'm (Name)'s best!" She reached for the youngest and pecked his forehead.
      "I'm expecting you to protect my room!"
       "Yes'am!"
      (Name) giggled at the recent memory. She laid her head against the headrest and sighed. Hopefully she'd survive this flight without any inconvenience.