~Chapter 3~

In Dialogue from now on:
      Underlined words= English
      Regular words= Japanese

      "This is your captain speaking. Currently In Tokyo there are clear skies, and is a refreshing, 26°C or 76°F! We will be landing within 20 minutes, above you the seat belt sign should be on. これはあなたのキャプテンが話しています。現在、東京では晴れやかな空があり、爽やかな26°Cまたは76°Fです!私たちは20分以内に着陸します"
      (Name) thanked the heavens above her, she would finally touch the ground.
For the past seventeen hours, she had been stuffed in between an older woman, whom wouldn't shut up about her grandchildren, and a younger man, whom wouldn't stop taking pictures of himself.
Hopefully her U.A provided dorm wouldn't be as crappy as her flight.
(Name) exited the plane, at an agonizingly slow pace. Once out of the airplane, (Name) excitedly placed her first foot on Japanese land.
It was then she realized the blatantly obvious, she had zero clue on how to speak and read Japanese.
A nervous sweat broke out, she was an idiot. How could she forget something so self-evident! 'How am I supposed to survive?!' (Name) whipped out her phone, and hurriedly typed in google translate. She hoped she had service.
'Phew,' She thought, 'at least I have a phone service.'
      The (E/C) eyes girl gathered the remnants of her luggage and made her way to the assigned meet up.
She stepped on an escalator, and eventually reached the bottom, only to be the victim of an onslaught of tourist guides.
"Very cheap!"
"No roaches in hotel!"
"We have lunch!"
(Name) awkwardly declined every offer, "Sorry...I'm meeting someone."
Who was she meeting again? (Name) pulled out a piece of paper, with messy print.
"Hi...za...she, Ya...man...da?" A hand is placed on the girl's shoulder, which causes her to jolt.
"That's me! It's Hizashi Yamada! I'll be your escort today." A man, around his late twenties to early thirties, with long blonde hair and a miniature mustache greeted the girl.
(Name) sighs, "Thank the skies above! You speak English. He....za...she!"
"Oh dearie! Seems like you have no clue how to speak Japanese! Maybe you can call me by a nickname?"
(Name) circles the man, looking for any lead for a nickname. "Banana."
"A fruit! I like it!" He raises a thumbs up, "We should get going, you must be tired!"
Her exhaustion had then but her like a ton of bricks, she was being run by adrenaline.
"Yea, I'm ready to crash. Lead the way Banana!"
Hizashi nodded and guided the girl to a limousine.
They each seated themselves, and allowed the chauffeur to take off.
"You'll be starting school next week, and I'll be in charge of you. Since I am the only staff member to fluently speak English, besides the principal."
"Right. Is my dorm on campus?"
Hizashi shook his head, "It's a few blocks down."
~~~~~
"(Last Name)! We have arrived!" Hizashi motions towards a large brick building, with vines protruding from the sides.
(Name) enters the building, and finds herself inside a very minimalistic lobby. Several seats were in a corner, while a wide desk laid center.
"You're on the 5th floor room 1. I'll see you in a week (Last Name), I have work to attend to." He hands her a key.
(Name) waves Hizashi off, and follows his coordinates.
      She fumbles with her newly given key, and opens the door. Inside was a rather large bed, queen to be exact. With a wooden desk and shelf.
      (Name) looked at her apartment in awe, she just had to make it a bit more suited for her tastes.