~Chapter 8~

The two stared the other down. The atmosphere was tense, and could be pierced with any oncoming attack. Anxiety radiated off (Name), with the occasional splotch of confidence.
The remaining piece of rubble stayed propelling in midair. (Name) had returned the rest, she had somewhat restored the building.
(Name) leaped onto the piece, she was prepared to dodge his attacks.
The bi-haired boy growled and lifted his arm. Ice swiftly took shape, enveloping the rubble in its frozen form.
(Name) activated her quirk, slowly dismantling the ice with her telekinesis. The boy before her refused to back down, he sent onslaughts of icy attacks.
       Each time, (Name) barely avoided the attack. The gap between experience was too large, and to the both of them it was apparent.
      Their earpieces buzzed and All Might's voice emitted. '10 minutes remaining!' (Name) released a minuscule smile, it was looking bright on her end!
      (Name) reached for her mask's button and activated the sulfur tank. She rapidly sneezed and soon after shouted, "Exoskeleton!"
Her armor grew and she went barreling towards the boy.
He swiftly side-stepped the girl and kicked her down. Without a millisecond to spare, (Name) grasped the boy's ankles and flipped him over. He had just missed touching the bomb by a hair.
      He glowered holes into her head as he attempted to lift himself up. He fails to do so, as (Name) elbows his side.
He writhed for a split second before joining (Name) on foot. He once again sends a flurry of ice, (Name) barely dodges. A sharp pain erupts from the girl's leg. She glances down and sees a chunk of ice wedged in her thigh.
The (H/C)-ette groans in frustration, she wouldn't be able to run properly.
"You were doomed from the start..." The boy removed his eyes from the girl and made his way to the bomb.
"You were doomed from the start...!" (Name) mocked the boy's comment and quickly sneezed.
She lifts up her arm and quickly activates her telekinesis. The boy's silhouette begins to glow a faint purple.
"What...?" The boy pivoted, but is quickly knocked across the room.
Their earpieces once again buzz, 'Time is up! The villains' are the victors!'
"Yes!" (Name) cheers and lifts a fist. Her pain and quirks drawback suddenly eased in, causing her to sway, fall back, and become nauseated.
~~~~~
"Oh dearie me! That icicle is lodged in there well. You can have a sucker after this." The nurse of the school, Recovery Girl, examined (Name)'s leg.
"Bad...?"
"Ah, you must be the exchange student. It is, I'm surprised you could walk even after this." (Name) nodded at the nurse, she barely grasped what Recovery Girl had said.
"Allow me to heal this." She removed the melting chunk of ice and puckered her lips.
"Thank."
"No problem, help yourself to the candy." (Name) hopped off the cot and sticked a cherry sucker into her mouth.
The girl limped to her classroom were excited chatter was heard.
"I can't believe she went up against a Todoroki!"
"Her tactics were smart."
"Her Japanese makes one think she's weak and dumb, but this battle proves otherwise."
Happiness bubbled within the girl, she had proved herself good with the class! She slid the door open and made herself known.
Her teammates were the first to greet her, "(Name) you're the reason we won! Thank you!" The floating uniform clomped (Name) in a hug.
      The blonde behind her nods, "If it wasn't for your shot calling, we would've lost. You have our respect and appreciation."
      (Name) returns the girl's hug and replies, "It's not problem..."