~Chapter 13~

Fourth place wasn't bad, especially since (Name) hadn't had to deal with the psychotic race for first. Currently, the girl stood in the swarm of the passing students. Midnight had congratulated the students, then swiftly began the explanation for the second portion.
A Calvary battle was announced and described. It reminded (Name) of her games with her siblings and cousins.
'It's just like those games I played in the pool,' (Name) thought, 'Except Zach isn't carrying me, we aren't in a pool, and the game could get really bloody...' (Name) placed her hand to her cheek, 'Then again, we always got competitive and sent at least one cousin to the hospital...'
Midnight's explanation came to an end, which made the students scatter into groups. (Name) sighs, she didn't know who to pair up with. Perhaps Midoriya? He was all alone muttering nonsense.
"(Last Name), join my group." Todoroki places a firm hand on the girl's shoulder.
Stomps resound, eventually stopping and replaced with a hand on (Name)'s shoulder.
"Join my damn group Twoface!" Bakugou glowered at the aloof boy.
Sparks flew between the two boy's glowers. Todoroki needed her on his team to secure his win. She was the only opponent that could properly compete with him, and become a nuisance in battle.
Bakugou on the other hand, wanted the girl's Exoskeleton to push through Todoroki's ice wall. And he didn't wish to see a decent classmate with the half-and-half bastard.
      (Name) thought of both the advantages and disadvantages of each boy. They evened out, so she used her favorite childish answer.
      "First come first serve...sorry Bacoogo." Todoroki nodded at the girl leading her to were the rest of his team waited.
      "The reason I've chose you all, is because our formation is the most stable..." Todoroki glances at each member, "(Last Name) you take the lead, your Exoskeleton will allow fast transport, and be used as a ram through attacks."
      (Name) nodded, anxiously fiddling with her mask. Hopefully, it would be healed by then.
      "Yaoyorozu you take the right. Provide some sort of shield to defend any straggling debris when (Last Name) rams. Ida you take the left, your kicks should be suffice in defense, while your speed for added movement."
They each nodded, and went to retrieve their headband. In bold red was their starting points, 715. They set themselves in place, prepared for the horns to blare.
      "Let us do good!" (Name) cheers.
      "Yes (Last Name), we shall!"
"Begin!"
The teams each went for Midoriya. Eager to earn an easy 10 million. His team successfully dodged, leaving team Todoroki to the other teams' onslaught of attacks.
      Ida attacked with his engines as Yaoyorozu fired warning shots with a flare gun. The group successfully evaded each attack.
      Soon, Todoroki encased team Midoriya in a makeshift ice arena.
      The two leaders exchange a handful of words, which causes the two to glare.
      "(Name) activate your quirk."
      (Name) nods at the boy she was carrying, "Exoskeleton!"
      Several cracks are heard and a battered exoskeleton appears. She begins to sprint, with Ida giving an extra boost with his quirk.
      "Recipro...BURST!" With fascinating speed the group retrieves Midoriya's 10 million.
      "Midoriya, I am challenging you!" Ida smirks at the boy as his jets freeze.
      Team Todoroki fends off the incoming groups. The team had safely secured first, and awaited the timers stop.