~Katsuki Bakugou After Story: The Party~

"Oh! You actually showed up." (Name) grinned up at her, surprisingly, formally dressed partner, "I feel so underdressed now."
"I don't give a shit. Let's go before I make you take the damn bus."
"You're an ass..." (Name) stuck her tongue out at him.
~~~~~
      "Hello (Name) it's nice to see you!" Mitsuki smiled, which soon turned into a smirk, "My Dumbass son here refused to come unless you came."
        "Old hag," He growled, "the fuck I did!"
      (Name) interrupted the two's bickering with a laugh, "Either way, I glad I could come! It's better than sitting home all day."
       "She's a good one, Katsuki."
       "You don't think I fuckin know?!"
"Ah-anyways...should we go?" (Name) blushed, "We don't want be late..."
The car ride to the designated location was rambunctious. The mother-son duo continually bickered with (Name) awkwardly sitting.
The trio were to go to a distant family members sweet sixteen. Bakugou had refused to go, but Mitsuki had bribed him with (Name).
"You shithead better greet everyone and introduce everyone to your girl-" Mitsuki turned to face them, "boyfriend."
"Sorry...forgot bring sulfur."
"It's fine!" Mitsuki waved her hands erratically, afraid that she had offended (Name), "Katsuki. Just don't do anything rash."
"Whatever. Let's go, (Name)."
"Yeah, Okay. See ya Mitsuki."
The couple entered the hall which was filled with Bakugou's. Many either danced or grouped up with others to chat.
"Katsuki, Let's got some food and find a table in a corner. I brought some Mario Cart."
      Bakugou smirked, "Good, you get the table. I'll get the food." They nodded to one another and split up.
~~~~~
      "Omg! You're so hot!!!"
      "No, he's definitely cute...!"
      "How about you sit with us!!"
A trio of female Bakugou's surrounded (Name). Each bore gaudy attire and glittery makeup. While a sweet perfume wafted in (Name)'a unsuspecting nose.
      "Ladies...I have a boyfriend!" (Name) awkwardly attempted to fend off the female Bakugou's, "H-he should be coming!"
      "Aw, c'mon we hardly ever see a foreigner and a cute one to boot! Plus you're blushing."
Loud stomps resounded with miniature explosions afterwards, "He said leave him alone! You're all dumbasses!!!"
"Run it's Katsuki!" The trio of girls scatter off in a panic.
"Damn cousins don't know when to stop." Bakugou grabbed (Name)'s tie and pulled him down, "I'll show them..." He kissed the unsuspecting boy and glowered at the nearby girl's.
"K-Katsuki-" (Name) whined, "In public?!"
"Gotta show people what's mine."
"Asshole. Let's just play Mario Cart..." (Name) groped through her pockets and retrieved the miniature consoles.
~~~~~
"You wouldn't dare...!" Mitsuki woozily exclaimed, "My son, and future daughter-in-law attend U.A.! You're damn daughter can't compare..."
"As if-" Mitsuki's cousin slurred, "She's the mostly likely in the prefecture to become a hero! And her boyfriend is close second!"
"You wanna go? Katsuki, (Name)! Fight your damn cousins!!!"
The duo look up from their game, "Hell yeah!"
"Katsuki no!" (Name) scolded, "They're drunk!"
"Winning team gets ramen and bragging rights."
      "You're going down!" (Name) pumped her fists together.
      The party had relocated outside in a clearing. The party guests surrounded the four competitors, each placing bets on their predictions.
      "Make me proud Dumbass, and (Name)!"
      "Go!"
      (Name) stays back and allows Bakugou to run straight first.
      "DIEEE!" Bakugou released several explosions in his opponents faces radius, incapacitating them, or so he thought. Another explosion had gone off, nullifying the other's affects.
      "His quirk solidifies air, while with the touch of my finger I can set off an explosion." The cousin bragged, "Must be tough~ having no synergy I mean!"
      "Katsuki, duck!" Bakugou, surprisingly, follows this order. Soon, several dozens pieces of debris from his explosion adapt a purplish aura. The pointed edges face (Name)'s enemies. They then go flying towards the duo, trapping them.
      "That was anticlimactic. I mean, we in Japan's best hero course."
      "At least I don't speak like a damn idiot."
      "Does this Bitch wanna try me? I'll fight her and knock her damn lights out. Wait, I am a pro-hero though...."
      "Shut your damn mouth. We want our ramen extra spicy." Bakugou grabbed his mom, his partner then left.