~Chapter 16~

"Oh gosh...I'd never expect to be this popular!"
      On the board behind Aizawa showed a chart, which bore the amount of heroes wishing to have the students gain experience at their company's.
      "The reason there is such a large gap between students," Aizawa boredly sighed, "We allowed American Heroes to Request you..."
Lists explaining each hero and their corporations main focus were given out.
      "Endeavor? Best Jeanist? Edgeshot?And I thought American hero names were weird..." (Name)  strolled through the various U.A halls with Todoroki.
      Ever since the sport's festival the two had (somewhat) bonded. The two apologized and ended up talking to one another.
"You're sorry...?" (Name) tilted her head to the side in confusion.
"Yes...I was wrong to be so rude. I failed to realize that a formidable opponent could be a good ally."
Silence consumed the two until chuckles resounded. "PfftHAHAHA!"
"What is it?"
(Name) wipes a tear, "I thought you l some pompous ass..." She locks gazes with the boy, "I'm glad you apologize, I hope we be friends. And you think your father situation is harsh. But I can't even comprehend mine..."
She lifts a hand to shake, "Let's be good friends!"
"We shall..." He returns the gesture.
      "Endeavor? Allow me to see." Todoroki peers over the girl's shoulder and slightly glares.
He knew his father was picky, so this meant he had taken an interest in her. "That's my father... Enji Todoroki. He's the number two hero..."
(Name) pounded her palm, "So that's why people said, 'She went up against a Todoroki!'" She giggled, "I was confused!"
"Yes...he forced me through rigorous training. I admit that I was surprised you fared well against me."
"Geez, not cool!" The girl swiftly crossed his name off, "Either way, I want go to American hero. Have some business in New Orleans to handle."
      Todoroki solemnly nodded. "I know you'll handle it well and return to us safely."
~~~~~
'I'll be back in New Orleans this time tomorrow...'
"How are you feeling?"
"It feel surreal...I'm somewhat anxious as well." (Name) yawned and peered over at Midoriya.
The two sat at a cafe inside the spacious Tokyo Airport. It had a homely feel, with no sense of rush.
"I'm sure you'll be fine."
Clank
"Ah, Bacoogo what you get?"
The boy growled, "A fucking sandwich." The two accompanying him sighed at his attics and continued their idle chatter.
"I'm sure you're happy you're going to see your family..."
"I guess, though we have to sort out things."
Midoriya solemnly nodded, "I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for."
"The fuck?" Bakugou stated, "What does stupid Deku know that I don't?"
(Name) muttered, "Long story."
"I got enough-"
'Flight 767 to New Orleans, please begin boarding at gate 17. Flight 767 to New Orleans, please begin boarding at gate 17.'
      "Sorry, I got go!" (Name) rises to her feet and quickly tugs the two into a hug, "Love ya's bye!"
      (Name)'s retreating figure fails to see the two blushing boy's.
      "The fuck?"
      "A-american's say 'Love you' more loosely. Kacchan, she means a-as friends."
      Bakugou releases several explosions, "I knew that you damn loser..."