~Chapter 31~

'Her quirk focuses on these plants. Can't breathe in the spores if they blow.....'
      Sakura lifted her arm, causing vines to tether (Name)'s legs. (Name) then used her sharpened exoskeleton to slice them.
      "That won't work on me!" (Name) teased, "Got try harder!"
(Name) dodged yet another attack, this battle was going nowhere. Also, she was at a disadvantage. She had no triggers of persona on hand.
      Perhaps she would rush into a nearby produce grocery and find a new trigger? Maybe a pomegranate or dragonfruit would do something? She would have to take her chances.
(Name) began to sprint in the opposite direction, leaving a perplexed Sakura.
"The hell?" She realized (Name) was getting away, "Get back here!" She attempted to rush after her, yet was prevented by her shoes. She dramatically threw them off and continued after her target.
      'Bank, Clothes, Grocery!' (Name) rushed past several shops, eventually finding her set destination. She barreled inside, accidentally knocking over display stands.
      She scrounged the shelves, hoping to find something of use.
      "Pepper! Aha!" (Name) illicitly removed the protective wrapper and began to shake the sustenance into her naval cavity.
       "Found you girilie!" Sakura had entered the aisle were (Name) stood. "What the hell are you doing?!" She activated her quirk yet again and the grocery was filled with plant-life.
"Shiiiit!" (Name) ran off in the opposite direction, allowing Sakura to eat her dust.
As (Name) ran, she continued spilling pepper into her nose. (Name) barreled into several displays, hoping knocking them over would stall Sakura.
      As she neared the next aisle, (Name) was stopped by civilians. They surrounded her, some occasionally attacking.
       "The pores!" (Name) smacked her forehead, "Damnit!!"
      The bystanders had became affected by Sakura's quirk. Hopefully (Name) could incapacitate them before the after-effects came into play.
     "Ha! You can't attack innocent peopl-" Sakura is interrupted by (Name) gently placing a body down.
      "Just because they innocent, mean I can hesitate! Have you heard of pressure points?" (Name) continued to aim for the back of their heads, their numbers dropping like flies.
      "A-achoo!" (Name) had achieved what she had wished to do, "Hell yes!"
       (Name) raised an arm, causing Sakura to be encased in a purplish sphere.
      "No!" Sakura cried, "Let, me, Out!!" She continually banged her fists against her prison, "I ain't going back!!!"
(Name) ushered a hiding civilian towards her, "Call, police." She muttered, afraid her breakfast would be wasted.
~~~~~
"Thank you, (Last Name)." Tsukaguchi bowed, "Though your American License isn't exactly valid here, I'm sure we can pull some strings."
      "I don't mean rush things, buuut..." (Name) checked her watch and mentally screamed, "I have exam to take in...twenty minutes!"
      "Ah, you attend U.A." He started, "Sansa!" A officer with a cat head appeared, "Care to take (Last Name) to where U.A is taking their final exams?" The man nodded and ushered (Name) to follow.
      Sirens soon blared into (Name)'s ears. "This is awesome!" She squealed.
      Her surroundings all smeared together, who knew police cars could travel this fast?