{12}

losers - chosen jacobs

~trigger warning~

after the last bell rang, i skipped out the front doors of hawkins high. i had a cherry lollipop in my mouth as i waited on the steps for all my friends. i felt someone kiss my cheek quickly, making my cheeks heat up.

"hey baby girl." the person whispered. i blushed and covered my face.

"stop making me blush, will's gonna be here soon!" i scolded my boyfriend. his harmonious laugh filled the silence, making me smile.

"what up bitches? how's my favorite couple doing?" dustin laughed, plopping down next to us. 

"great, except for the fact that my boyfriend and i can't be public cause of the stupid rule." i muttered, taking my lollipop out of my mouth. mike stared at my lollipop.

"why do you always have lollipops and i don't get any?" mike asked. i rolled my eyes and handed him a grape lollipop from my purse.

"do you have any pudding flavored ones?" dustin smirked. i rolled my eyes.

"no." i told him, and saw eddie and will walking out the far door. there was a few boys standing by the door, pointing at my brother and his boyfriend. i couldn't hear what they were saying, so i moved to the other side of the stairs.

"both of you are fags! go be gay in fairy land and dance in rainbows!" the bully called. 

oh no you don't buddy. not my brother.

i jumped off the stairs and walked over to the bully.

"hey buddy!" i yelled at the bully, who looked over at me.

"oh hello there princess." the bully smirked, grabbing his crotch. "wanna have a go?" he asked.

fudging pig.

"no, i don't. leave my brother alone." i growled, my fists curling.

"elle, stop it. henry isn't worth it-" i heard my brother say.

"what if i don't princess? he's a gay fairy." the boy taunted.  i swung my fist, hitting the boy square in the jaw. there was an audible gasp from the crowd. the boy swung back, hitting my nose. someone pushed the boy down.

"don't mess with my friends!" mike yelled, standing over me. the boy looked up at him with scared eyes and crawled away. mike wiped something off my lip with his sleeve. i glanced at it.

blood.

"shit! my nose is bleeding!" i yelped and ran to will. mike followed me.

"elle! you're extremely stupid for doing that!" will scolded, but he pulled my into a hug.

"no one does that to my brother." i told him, hugging him back. will pulled away and looked at mike.

"thank you mike. really, for not letting my sister get anymore hurt." will nodded at mike, who just shrugged.

"no problem." he shrugged and walked back over to dustin. will looked back at me.