{20}

hey guys! sorry i haven't update in a while, i got the flu and then i went away :( i missed writing tho, so here's a chapter that will make you want to kill me!

gods plan - drake a.k.a. a god

a week after mike telling me that he loved me, nothing had changed. we were together constantly, whether we were behind the school during lunch for mike's smoke break, or hanging out at lover's lane, we were never separated for long. 

mike and i were hanging out on my couch, since both joyce and hopper were still at work. will was home, but he was in his room. i rested my head on mike's chest as i scrolled through instagram. mike was on his phone too, and i was dinging constantly with texts.

"my friend stan is throwing a party tonight." mike told me. i looked up at him and groaned.

"ugh, no way i'm going to that." mike raised his eyebrow. 

"oh really?" he challenged. i nodded. "if you go, after we can go back to my place and fu-"

"MICHAEL WHEELER DO NOT MAKE ME SMACK YOU!" i screamed, covering my ears with my hands. 

"pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" he drawled out. i sighed.

"fine." i gave up, putting my phone on the couch and crossing my arms. "but i'm inviting max. i promised her that we could hang out this weekend." mike shrugged.

"that's fine." he glanced at his phone. "shit, i gotta pick holly up from dance! i'll meet you here at 8." mike stood up and grabbed all his stuff from around the living room. he pecked my lips and ran to the front door. "BYE YOU ASSHOLE." he yelled to my brother. "see you later my love." he winked at me one last time and jogged to his truck. i laid down on the couch and picked up my phone.

e11e: some kid named stan is throwing a party 

mad.max: youre telling me stuff i already know

mad.max: lucas and i are going

e11e: cool beans wanna come over and get ready?

mad.max: hell yeah see yah soon

i went to my brothers door and knocked on it. will opened it, the clash blaring.

"hey sis, what do you need?" he smiled.

"oh, just telling you that max is coming over and we're going to a party." i informed my brother. he raised his eyebrow.

"who is throwing it?" he asked.

"this kid named stan...?" my voice trailed off. will nodded.

"ahhh yes, stanley uris. president of the gay-straight alliance. had a crush on him a while ba-" will got cut off by max barging into our cabin.

thank god for my red headed best friend. (im looking at you emily) i really don't need to know about my brothers old crush.

"what's up hopper-byers family?!" max yelled, running over to us.

"nothing, i was just leaving my brother and his love of boys." i smirked, throwing my arm around max's shoulders and leading her to my room. we got into my room, max collapsing on the bed as i walked over to my closet.

"what are you gonna wear?" max asked, propping her head up on my pillow.

"a black shirt...a suede skirt...and boots that go up to my thigh." i tossed each item off clothing onto max as i pulled them out of my closet.

"ooh girl, you be looking like a snacc." max giggled, making me throw a flip flop at her.

~~~

once max and i were done getting ready, it was already 8. i handed max her phone from the bed as she tied her fiery red hair up in a ponytail.

"you look great max." i smiled, fixing my hair.

"thanks, so do you." max checked her phone. "lucas texted me a few minuets ago that he's driving with mike, and that they just left. so..." max checked her snap map. "they are...here!" she smiled.

"i hope he wasn't snapping and driving." i muttered, pulling up my boots and walking to mike's truck. lucas was sitting in the passenger seat, so max and i hopped in the back. we kissed our boyfriends on the cheek as i pulled out my phone.

elle: hey hops im sleeping at maxs tonight x

hopper: ok love you xx

"i texted hop that i'm staying at your house, is that okay?" i asked max. 

"course it is, we can have a girls night." she replied.

"hey, why aren't we invited?" mike pouted. i rolled my eyes.

"because boys have cooties. focus on the road." i smirked. mike scoffed at me and kept driving on. in the matter of minutes the car pulled up to a house that had loud music and lots of lights on. max and lucas got out first, the pair walking up to the house. i got out too, but mike held me back.

"you look beautiful in that." mike smiled, making me blush.

"thanks babe." i kissed his cheek and walked into the house. it reeked of b.o. and alcohol, so i breathed out of my mouth.

"i'm gonna get something to drink, do you want any?" mike asked. i shook my head in response. "okay, stay here and punch pervs in the face. i'll be back." mike got swept up by the crowd, making me lose sight of him. i leaned against the wall, watching drunk teenagers embarrass themselves on the dance floor for quite some time.

what was taking him so long?

i gave up on waiting and tried to push past all the teenagers to get to the kitchen, where i assumed the alcohol was kept. i finally got to the kitchen, only to see my boyfriend and jay surrounded by empty solo cups making out.

making out. HOLY FUCK THEY'RE MAKING OUT.

tears welled up in my eyes as i turned from the sight before me and ran out the front door. i collapsed on the front lawn, sobbing my eyes out.

my boyfriend and another girl. the girl who was a bitch to one of my best friends.

i started to cry harder, until i felt two arms wrap around my body. i looked up to see lucas hugging me, and max screaming at mike.

"come on, my house isn't far from here." lucas told me, helping me to my feet. max finally stopped cussing mike out and ran to our side.

"elle holy shit..." max whispered. the tears started falling again, and this time both max and lucas hugged me.

"come on, let's go back to my place." lucas guided me down the road, away from the boy who i thought loved me.

hehe. also, if you can find the little irl thing i dropped, comment and i'll give you a shout out.
hint: saggytits :)