{15}

she's kinda hot - 5 seconds of summer

it was just after school ended and i was walking with mike to his old pick up truck that i have grown to love. max bounded up to us and jumped on mike's back.

"hey boos!" she laughed as mike struggled to catch her. something flashed across me.

she's close to my mike. 

i shook my head.

no! she wouldn't take mike from you, she loves lucas.

"hey max." i raised my eyebrow. "can i ask why you're on my boyfriend's back?" max just laughed.

"i needed your attention and i got it, didn't i?" she slid off of mike's back and put her hands on her hips. "i was wondering if you guys wanna go on to the drive in tonight. it's the last show of the season, and it's a horror one, mike's favorite." she shook her shoulders. i looked at mike, who shrugged at me.

"i don't see why not. who's going?" mike asked max as he wrapped his arm around my waist. i leaned into his side.

"the whole group, plus eddie. the movie's at 7, see you guys later!" max waved as she ran to lucas' car and hopped into the passenger's seat. i faced my curly headed boyfriend.

"will you drive me home please? will has mathletes again." i sighed. mike shook his head playfully and poked my side.

"course baby girl." he smiled and got into the driver's seat and turned the key in the ignition as i jumped into the passenger side.

"can i play music?" i asked, reaching for the aux as he began driving.

"as long as it isn't pop trash." mike teased. i rolled my eyes.

"you've opened my eyes to a whole new world of music. we're gonna listen to a little arctic monkeys 'why'd you only call me when you're high?'" i told him, and he smirked.

"oh, good choice baby girl." he rested his right hand on my thigh, making me blush.

"will is gonna slap you if you do stuff like that in front of him." i giggled. mike rolled his eyes.

"i know, i'll deal with the slapping." he said as he pulled into my driveway. i pecked my boyfriend's lips and opened the cab door.

"bye, see you at 6:30!" i waved as i skipped to my front door. mike pulled out of the driveway and i walked inside to a furious hopper.

"who the fuck was that?!" he asked, pointing out the window.

"mike." i told him simply, crossing my arms.

"and why did you kiss mike?" he yelled again.

"because he's my boyfriend. now if you'll excuse me, i have homework to do before i have to go somewhere with will." i scoffed and went to my room, slamming the door behind me.

~~~

6:30 rolled around and i was dressed in a black shirt that said 'meow' and a pair of denim wash mom jeans. someone knocked on my door. i fixed my shirt.