[01]

I tripped over the desk that was pushed in front of me by Jisung. I look up from the lap of the person I have fallen into to he greeted by a pair of Plump Lips.

"Um s-sorry about that , um I'll be going now." I stuttered.

"Wait." He grasped my wrist pulling me onto his lap. He raised the pen writing a set of numbers on my wrist.

"Call me." He smiled his eyes curving into a delightfully adorable eye smile.

"Will do." I chimed turning around shooting daggers at Jisung. Coincidentally I look up to be greeted by felix's eyes.

"Felix do no-." I'm cut of abruptly in my sentence by felix's call.

"CHAN , CHANGBIN ,WOOJIN MINHO ,SEUNGMIN, JEONGIN YUNA LIKES A BOYYY!!!" Felix screeched.At that very moment I knew I had been exposed.

"Dammit!" I yelled tears threatening to spill as I get up flipping the desk behind me. The tears start to pour the second I reach the hallway.

"You alright?" Plump Lips asks me.

"Can I be honest?" I asked my voice shaking from the tears.

"Go ahead." Plump Lips told me sitting down across from me.

"No I'm not." I breathed out. A maroon sleeve reached out wiping the tear stains from my face.

"It's going to be alright." He said pulling me into his chest. I could hear his heart beating like a drum. The thing is mine was to.

"My name is Hwang Hyunjin what's yours?" Hyunjin told me but finished with a question.

"My name is Han Ji Yuna." I twiddled with my fingers quietly.

"Well Yuna let me bring you for some cheer up ice cream , my treat." Announced to me making me giggle.

"Go change meet me here in 15 minutes." Hyunjin demanded huskily. How can he be so fluffy then be so sexy? I huffed from my question to myself.

9261 I dialed into my locker swinging it open to grab my sweater and tights. I jogged lightly to the washroom bumping into Lee Nari making her snarl at me. I slipped the tights under my skirt removing it and wriggling into a Mustard yellow hoodie. The second I exit the washroom I'm pushed against the wall aggressively.

" who do you think you are bitch." She spat in my face. " first flirting with Hyunjin MY MAN and now bumping into me on purpose in the hallway." She growled icily making me shrivel in fear as she grabbed me by my hair ready to swing Hyunjin jumped in stopping her. I sunk to the ground from lack of air due to her strangling me.

"Stop it now." Hyunjin growled those 3 words as she cowered back as well as the crowd. He carried me bridal style towards the exit of the school. My backpack swinging on his back as well as his.

"Sorry about her Yuna." Hyunjin smiled gently at me stroking my hair.

"Im used to it , last week she accused me of fucking my own brother." I sighed as Hyunjin gently rubbed circles on my forehead.

"Which ice cream do you want?" He squealed like a child as the ice cream shop came into view.

"Hmm just bring me some red bean." I smiled as he jogged off to the ice cream shop. I sat on the bench admiring the environment, it's the end of the school year around April so the flowers where blossoming beautifully.

"Red bean ice cream for the beautiful lady and Mango ice cream for this handsome man." Hyunjin chuckled referring to himself in third person.

"Aren't I amazing?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"You sure are." I smiled which caused him to blush. Little did we know 3 pairs of eyes where watching from the bushes.