[0.9]

Today was the day the torture was planned to begin for SunJin, Yuna had a series of events planned out starting with small actions. Yuna had plotted from the minute the sun came up in her window the day before, she was ready now. She had the popular girls backing her up on this plan since they all despised SunJin for her relationship with the most popular guys in school.

SunJin entered the school unaware of the terrible events planned, she skipped in cheerfully a pair of black ripped jeans and an alien crop sweatshirt had given her the confidence today. She believed that this outfit was her best one so she decided to impress HyunJin her boyfriend with it.

"Hi Jagi," HyunJin smiled practicing his simple English with her while pecking her forehead. She smiled at him as they stayed in their little bubble of love. They had walked side by side to class when SunJin felt the urge to use the washroom, they walked hand in hand to the unisex washroom so HyunJin could 'guard' SunJin knowing the dangerous love triangle they where in. SunJin has suggested HyunJin wait outside so he did trusting himself to be able to hear everything from across the hall.

When SunJin had entered the washroom a group of unfamiliar girls had greeted her with a burning hot bucket of coffee. HyunJin heard the splash and ran into the washroom to meet eyes with Yuna.

"You fucking demon!" Hyunjin exclaimed in anger at Yuna as the group of girls had scattered already. Yuna had only chuckled and took a picture of the crying girl screaming in pain and sashayed out.

"Let's get you cleaned up," HyunJin sighed lifting her up and running to the boys locker room for his jersey.

His basketball jersey fit her like a muscle tee exposing a lot of skin so he gave her his plaid sweater to put on top leaving him in a long sleeve white shirt. She still had on her black jeans untouched. Her makeup ran down her face as HyunJin massaged her back trying to calm her down. Her sobs wracked throughout the room, the sound of her cries had made HyunJin feel guilty even though through her tears she told him it's not his fault Yuna was a crazy bitch.

In the end of the day they had walked out together everyone laughing at SunJin's expression in the photos taken. Just to make her feel less embarrassed about herself HyunJin had pecked her lips in front of the crowd, Yuna had been standing in the crowd which only gave her more motivation to terrorize the poor girl SunJin.