[0.3]

OMG 500 READS ILY U ALL
BTW NCT U HAS A NEW SONG AND ITS HOT AFFFFF

"Does anyone know where sunny is?"

Please don't find me like this.

______________________
Chapter 3  MinHo the man of happiness
______________________

I stood up fixing my hair into a decent ponytail and wiped my face running to the prep station.

"H-hi minho." I smiled shyly pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Aish you missed the hair sweetie." MinHo chuckled causing me to turn red as his veiny hands reached to push the strands of hair behind my face.

"So beautiful." MinHo grumbled grabbing my thighs and lifting me onto the counter. MinHo ran his finger tips around my face planting little pecks everywhere making me giggle.

"MinHo come on, stopppp." I giggled stretching the p.

"No my baby girl is upset so I will make her happy, with kisses!" MinHo planted kisses all over my face.

Now MinHo and I aren't dating but we are pretty flirty, MinHo has always been there to make me happy when needed ever since the death of my little sister. At the funeral he let me cry on him, punch his chest and rant about how it's my fault.

"After your shift call me, let's go to lotte world." MinHo smiled lifting me off the counter and twirling me in his arms.

"Ok." I looked down blushing. MinHo used his index finger to lift up my head.

"Be happy." MinHo pecked my forehead leaving the prep room.

"ONE TARO BUBBLE TEA FOR TABLE 7!" Chan yelled.

"COMING RIGHT UP!" I screamed over the blender.

"Hum yeah hi Hyunjin." I smiled putting down his slush and scurrying off.

I put a hand to my heart thinking about MinHo, Hyunjin ,and Jisung.

"Get it together, don't be a hoe."