[1.3]

Sadly guys this book is coming to an end :( only 7 more chapters left.  Longer chapters now! Sequel and Spinoff for Yuna and Jeongin coming soon! Vote which you want to come out first!

The sun was setting in Busan as Yuna started to wonder what she was going to eat.

She ran over to her cupboards flinging open the doors to see only an empty space.

A knock on the door drove her out of her hungry trance as she slipped to answer the door.

The door swung open revealing a smiling Jeongin holding a bag of ramen noodles, strawberry milk and a bag of shrimp chips.

Yuna welcomed him in with a warm smile as her slipped off his shoes placing the goods on the counter.

"So, I figured you'd be hungry from coming to an empty cabinet." Jeongin smiled whole heartedly at her.

"Yea, they didn't even leave me a bottle of water," she smiled creating a bit of humour.

Jeongin smiled as he took the water off the stove and poured it into the two bowls of instant noodles.

They smiled staring at each other while waiting for the noodles to cook.

Jeongin's phone rang as a look of terror struck his features as he recognized the caller ID as his brothers.

Jeongin brought his noodles and scurried back to his apartment next door leaving Yuna standing in the kitchen.

------------------

HyunJin and SunJin had grown apart recently due to the return of Jisung who was stealing her attention.

HyunJin feared that he would have her stolen from him, HyunJin knew about Jisung's past unlike SunJin he knew the dangers of Han Jisung.

Han Jisung in fact, led a triple homicide with his gang no more then 4 years ago.

They murdered a foreigner Billy Matthews for having a crush on Yuna whilst she was having her fling with HyunJin.

Then murdered his older brother for handing SunJin a box of Hershey's kisses.

The worst murder of all they committed was the planned hit and run of SunJin's sister Keora.

All this blood, gore and crime in a time span of only 5 hours.

HyunJin had found out recently that Jisung traveled to Japan and stayed in hiding there bringing Yuna along with him.

However Hyunjin only knew of the crime nothing of who they had murdered.

-----------------

The scene was bloody to begin with stained with the blood of the Gangs previous victims, the alleyway had no exit due to it being blocked off.

Billy desperately tried to escape fearing for his life only for having a simple crush, nothing more.

He knew of Jisung's gang and their terrible drug dealings and murders of other foreigners.

However Billy had thought he would leave the scene alive, Billy was very wrong.

The gun shot rang out throughout the neighbourhood sounding as if icicles had fallen off the roof of a house crackling to the floor.

Jisung and his gang had waited for him to be on the ground before shooting their initials into his back.

Keora had been running around the neighbourhood when she witnessed the whole scene, Jisung hadn't found out until later so he planned it.

Jisung rented a pick up truck and waiting for Keora to run and get her tennis ball that had rolled into the street.

Keora was struck down as Jisung continued to travel at 113 kilometres an hour.

Through the rear view mirror Jisung had saw SunJin his eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Had he just murdered his girlfriends younger sister?