Special Chapter #1

Dear active readers,
I love you all! Please apply for my apply fics! I'd love to write about you as an appreciation for following this book.

Xoxo,

Soohyun

"HyunJin?" SunJin looked over at her boyfriend of 2 years.

"Yes love?" He turned towards her on the stool of the kitchen in their quaint apartment.

"Shouldn't we get married soon?" SunJin asked quietly.

"Yes I think we should, which makes for this." HyunJin got off the stool running to their room and closing the door.

SunJin worriedly followed behind him following his trail. When she swung open the door there knelt HyunJin kneeling on their bed in the middle of rose petals.

"Kim SunJin, I have loved you since senior year of high school and now that we are 23 I know I love you so much. My love for you is limitless, will you be my wife?" He asked opening a velvety red box.

"Yes yes yes!" SunJin cried out her eyes watering as she jumped onto HyunJin attacking his face with kisses.

HyunJin took her hand and slipped on a golden ring, a small sapphire in the middle.

"We met in September so I thought the birthstone would be reasonable," he smiled to her as she started to cry.

Hot tears ran down her cheeks as she embraced HyunJin in a hug. He rubbed circles into her back softly whispering I love you in her ear.