[0.4]

____________________
Chapter 4- Lotte World Disaster
_____________________

"Wow I've never been to Lotte world before!" I squealed gripping Minho's hand skipping around in circles.

"Wanna go on that big one?" Minho asked squeezing my hand gently. I looked up at the ride above me listening to the screams. I gulped down a strong lump in my throat.

"Sure." I smiled gently as he noticed the fear washing my face.

"You don't need to go if you don't want to." Minho smiled gripping my hand as we walked towards the line.

"Let's go," I smiled dragging him into the line.

We approached the front after running through countless turnstiles and bars.

"Two please." Minho smiled as the worker let us in to the ride. We sat near the end still gripping hands for dear life. As the ride went up it went slowly giving an amazing view of the scenery. Then it dropped suddenly, and Minho wasn't holding onto me anymore. Instead he was screaming for dear life as I admired the view.

"Come on Minho let's go home and binge watch Oh my ghost!" I squealed not giving him an option to stay. His perfectly quiffed hair is now flat on his face helplessly swaying with the wind. Meanwhile I'm bolting to our car trying to get back to my house. Suddenly Minho resisted my pull and let go of my hand, I turned around to see her. Minho' ex girlfriend. She was there in the flesh shooting rifles at me with her eyes. I waved smiling as she gripped Minho's hand storming off, she does this every time we see her so Minho just waved by to me and threw the keys. I continued on my journey towards my car to bump into someone. I didn't look up but instead kept waking.

"Hey wait don't you recognize me?" I turned around my eyes widening at the sight.

"It's me Jisung, I'm back for good now." He smiled turning around leaving me shocked.

My wifi sucks ass so does my life. I like this guy and it sucks cause he is like 2000 times better then me. If u know me it's not Andrew cause Andrew is just ew plus him and Leona are OTP