[0.1]

So Hyunjin was 15 back then And is 17 now, so generally he is a senior and it's about a year or two later. I hope you enjoy the book now that it's officially started, I will try to update everyday for the first 10 chapters but after that it's going to be once every 2 days. In case you are confused the book is about Hyunjin trying to get over his major heartbreak and him struggling not to fall in love again.

Kim SunJin

My feet dragged across the cold rock ground, Seungmin trailing behind me with his head hung low. The abundance of rocks in the area causing me to weave carefully. My black shoes collecting dust, dirt ,and mud. The stone coming into a closet view causing me to pick my feet up to run faster.
(DASHI RUN RUN RUN) seungmin far behind me now as I stood in front of the stone.

Here Lays
Kim Keora
2/14 /2015 to 7/18/2018
A cheerful happy soul who died an unfortunate death.

I set my knees down on the mud, my sweatpants absorbing the blood. My mind flashing back to the scene,

>blast to the past<
"Now remember Keora stay far away from the vroom vroom cars okay?" I smiled as she nodded her head frantically.

"Ne Unnie." She smiled turning around to frolick in the playground. I sat on the bench quietly observing the scenery.

The second I turned my head around she disappeared.

"KEORA?! DONT PLAY HIDE AND SEEK COME OUT!" I yelled worried the tears building in my eyes. A loud honk sounded making me turn towards the road to see a car in front of my sisters lifeless body.

"Don't play dead Keora. Please." My voice became small as I dropped to the floor.

My knees soaked up the blood from the floor, my cries and screams audible from kilometres away.

"SUNJIN YOU DUMB BITCH YOU LET HER DIE!" I screamed taking accountability for the mistake I made.

<back to the present>

"Do you think If I had not looked around she would still be here?" I asked seungmin tearing up.

"It's okay to hate me, mom and dad hate me as well." I sighed letting them go.

"Please stop blaming yourself." Seungmin engulfed me in his arms letting me tear up.

"Come on you have work in an hour." Seungmin said lifting me up and walking to the car.

> At POP bubble tea<

"HYUNJIN JUST CAME GET A MOVE ON!" I yelled as everyone scurried.

"Hey Hyunjin 4.71 please" I stated as he slammed his hand down I placed mine on top of his making him flinch.

"Hey, Your going to break the counter, smile for me." I whispered making him crack a grin.

"Now That's my Hyunjin!" I slapped his chest playfully shooing him towards the table. He turned his back to me going to the window seat. I picked up his Taro bubble tea and chocolate chip cookie carrying them over.

"Aish SunJin stop treating me to snacks." Hyunjin chuckled light heartedly.

"No your being weird just eat." I playfully argued.

"Fine come eat with me." Hyunjin pouted making me grin.

"Fine but after your bringing me to dinner." With that I whipped around going to make myself a mango bubble tea. Around minutes later I showed back up sitting down at his table.

"Eat." Hyunjin stated breaking his cookie and giving me some.

"I'm not a baby." I pouted.

"Your right your my baby." Hyunjin chuckled pinching my cheeks.