[02]

Unknown POV

"Wow she's getting a little to close to him for my liking." I growled when the next voice spoke up.

"Look she's sleeping on his lap and he's sleeping on her!" She squealed.

"Omg I'm gonna beat this bitch so bad she's going to regret being alive." I growled.

"So here's the plan you lure her to the washroom while we get ready in the washroom with rope, knives, and the stall ready. Then we are going to hang her by her hands in the stall and cut her stomach and legs. Got it?" I asked

"Got it," they replied.

Han JiYuna's POV

"Thank you Hyunjin." You bowed in front of him when you had reached your apartment complex.

"Hey my house is really far do you mind if I stay the night?" He asked quietly playing with his fingers.

"Of course come in!" You squealed excitedly.

"I wear a ton of Jisungs clothes so you can wear some of his to sleep." You smiled letting hyunjin use your shower.

When Hyunjin came out of the shower I quickly scurried in to use the shower to get ready for bed since it was around 10pm. When I came out I see Hyunjin and Jisung's friends laughing together making me smile.

"I'm off to bed now." I wave smiling widely and winking at Hyunjin causing
a pink tone to flush his face.

Next Day

"Would you like to eat lunch with me Unnie?" A cute 9th grader asked me making me smile.

"Of course!" I smiled even wider.

"Umm but Unnie I got my first period could you show me how to use a pad?" The cute girl asked me making me chuckle and nod. She walked with me to the washroom but the second we entered the door something was wrong. The girl had run off and Kari, Nari and Mari where standing there watching me while chuckling and stroking they're knives.

"This should teach you for flirting with MY hyunjinnie." Nari growled as Mari and Kari hung me by ropes.

"Help anyone please help!" I frantically called crying. Not even a millisecond later my mouth is duct taped and I'm hysterically crying.

"Let her go." A deep voice growled making them stop cutting me but run away. I knew this deep Aussie accent anywhere.

"Felix!" I muffle cry.

"Shhhh it's ok it's okay." Felix soothed resting his head on my shoulder as I did the same.

Hyunjin's POV

I heard about Yuna being attacked so I sprinted as soon as possible. Seems like I was to late because in front of me is Yuna crying on Felix. Is this what heartbreak feels like?