[1.7] FINALE PT1

Sequel to be released March 29 at 7pm EST
Next chapter update after this book hits 1.1K it's at 1.90k rn only 10 reads needed!

Felix and SunJin where in grave danger as Jisung's gang had searched the whole city for them. They stay seated in the air port lobby with masks and hats draping their features.

The seats in the airport had suddenly become extremely cold as they shivered while waiting for their next plane to Japan.

They had thought their plan worked but they had another thing coming for them.

In Jail

HyunJin has only been in jail for a Tim period of 2 days, but everyone around the jail knew about the reason why he was there.

They all had respect for him for not snitching, and keeping the love of his life safe.

Airport

The plane ride wasn't pleasant, Felix had an intense superstition someone had been watching them, his hair swishing in many directions as he continuously whipped his head in circles.

SunJin had fallen asleep with her head against the window, the flight wasn't very long but any opportunity to sleep was a good one.

Felix was wondering about HyunJin in the times of no superstitions, how was jail? Was he ok?

The captain had come onto the intercom signally for Felix to wake SunJin, they both picked up their belongings, strapping onto the seat.

About thirty minutes later the plane had landed and the two grabbed their backpacks and pushed their way off the plane.

The suitcases that they claimed as theirs rolled out first, when two hands reached for the same suitcase SunJin looked up to be greeted with a tall handsome man, he had a wide smile that made her feel like her soul had been healed.

He had a very thick korean accent whilst he spoke Japanese.

"Aah my bad I thought that was mine," he smiled at SunJin but helped her lift the suitcase.

Felix waited impatiently on the side for SunJin to hurry up.

Felix rushed over after seeing a familiar face and grabbed SunJin running off as she grasped her suitcase, Felix was automatically frightened as he ran to find them a taxi.

Instead of a taxi he rented a car and drove off to their location to stay at for the next year and a half.

Once inside Felix had locked the doors and closed all the shutters.

"SunJin I saw someone who shouldn't be here," Felix spoke darkly which scared SunJin.

"Who, Who did you see?"