[0.2]

Kim SunJin

Another visit today for Keora , today I came alone bringing along a freshly bought teddy bear with a hand written letter.

Dear Keora,

I miss you everyday, everyone does. Sometimes I wish I could die to be with you but I want to grow up to live your dreams. You told me once that you wanted to have a bubble tea store with plushies, so that's what I will do. Right now I work at the POP bubble tea shop. There is this boy named Hyunjin who makes my heart flutter, he is always with a girl though. We both go to SOPA, problem is he doesn't know we are in the same class. I sit in the back back left while he sits in the far far far right corner at the front. It's quite depressing but I'm praying he will notice me. Thanks for listening Keora.

Love,  
            Big sister SunJinnie.

I placed it gently on the tray of presents that laid flat on the ground of mud and cement. I bundled up in my thin coat attempting to bear the -9 degree Celsius weather but failed miserably. As I walk to my work shift I sneeze abruptly. When I turn the corner I feel warmth wrap around me and look up to see Hyunjin.

"H-hey CHOO!" I greeted sneezing at the end.

"Hi sun." He smiled wrapping his arms around me in a back hug as we walked to pop in silence.

We entered the doors as I smiled to Chan who winked at me making me chuckle. Hyunjin let go of me so I could clock in, I turned away from him and skipped to the back room still sneezing up a storm.

"So hyunjin eh?" Chan said as he creeped up behind me.

"I-I mean he's nice but he's no Jisung." She sighed thinking about her ex boyfriend.

"Get over Jisung he left with his sister remember?"

"I know I just don't want to move on."

"He literally admitted that he wanted you to date someone else by the time he gets back." Chan face palmed.

"Whatever." Chan spoke turning to serve Hyunjin.

I sunk down onto the floor crumbling into a ball, Chan is right I need to get over Jisung. How can I get over my first everything though?

"Does anyone know where Sunny is?" I heard a familiar voice call.

Please No, don't find me like this.