[0.8]

Authors POV

The sun was rising through both of their windows, Hyunjin and SunJin. They both hadn't slept at all due to their bubbling excitement about their newly found relationship.

While getting ready for school SunJin had sung to herself in the mirror happily. While Hyunjin had simply fixed his hair to look extra special for SunJin. They both had made themselves feel better by having each other.

When SunJin had left the house with SeungMin that morning she had been smiling to herself the whole time. SeungMin had thought that SunJin had absolutely gone crazy. Hyunjin was walking with his friends, Felix had wondered the whole time why Hyunjin had looked like a whipped puppy.

When they entered the hallways they had run into each other. Hyunjin had stared straight into Sunjin's warm brown eyes and pecked her gently on the lips.

People who walked by had gasped at the sudden PDA turning to their friends talking about God knows what. When they pulled apart they bid farewell to each other, the second they both turned around they squealed to their friends about the exciting first public kiss. Their friends both had different reactions.

Minho had erupted into a fit of smiles, giggles and congratulations for SunJin. Felix had stood silently telling Hyunjin to be careful due to last times events.

Bae Irene had started to rant to her friends about how Hyunjin should be dating Yuna and not SunJin based off simple visuals. Irene had an aching feeling in her chest when she turned around to watch SeungMin kiss his girlfriend happily, she became bitter not a second after. Her actions took a spiteful turn as she left to search for Han Ji Yuna.

Yuna had heard the news of the kiss and wanted SunJin to suffer. Yuna however had been unaware this is the same thing that had happened to her. Yuna had plotted what she wanted to do, she had made sure to perfect her dancing skills while she was gone based on the reason that Hyunjin adored dancing. Yuna was unaware of her obsession with Hyunjin, Hyunjin though was very much aware. SunJin stayed put in the dark of the dangerous love triangle she had just entered.

How'd you like this chapter? I love some drama! The author shoutout for this chapter is my close friend in real life StoriesByLaur make sure to check out her divergent inspired book series! You will absolutely fall in love!