[05]

Hwang Hyunjin

Step 1, go to the doctor after school to be tested for any STI's. Step 2, if sent home negative for any STI's (hopefully I will) proceed to make Yuna jealous enough to love me? Yea Hyunjin cause that will work *internal eye roll*.

"Hyunjin what the FRICK frack was that?" Seungmin questioned quirking his head to the side.

"Just wait Seungmin." I mumbled lost in my thoughts.

"If your thinking about Yuna give up, she's dating Felix. I mean felix is hot as fuck though." Changbin snickered as the rest chimmed in laughing.

"CHANGLIX!" They all cheered making us fall laughing.

This is the happiest I have been since my terrible childhood ended when my mom divorced my abusive stepdad. Happier with my friends, happier together. This school is our playground, we jump off the swings, slide across desks. In the end we are just broken kids with big dreams.

Never mind there goes my happiness, at that moment I had walked into the hall to be greeted to a flirting happy couple. *cough that I'm gonna break up* cough.

"Boo you whore!" Some girls laughed as they shoved Nari into a locker.

"Using Hyunjin to get to Woojin? You whore!" They laughed the group increasing.

"I just want my ex boyfriend back!!" Nari yelled referring to Woojin.

"Then go." I stepped forward.

"At least now I won't have to worry about getting STI's from your nasty flat ass." I snarled chuckling as I whipped around.

"Oh and Nari? Daddy can't help you this time! Because if you snitch I will gladly tell him about the STI's you have!" I smiled skipping away.

The crowd erupted in 'damn you hoe!' Or 'serves this dirty bitch right' I can't help but laugh at the smooth remarks the crowd was making.

"Hyunjin you fucking savage!" Changbin and Jisung exclaimed.

"Speaking the truth is not savage guys." I nonchalantly answered.

"My gay senses are tingling." Jeongin exclaimed.

"Hot guy coming in 3,2,1." Jeongin whispered as Bang Yedam walked in the door.

"Annyeong." He chimed quietly sitting at the table 12 feet away. Jeongin waved as yedam blushed. I sense something here. I chuckled out loud causing them to stare at me.

"Later when Jeongin isn't here." I whispered as they passed it along.

"Minho! Come here my husband!!" Jisung  yelled only making me cringe and laugh at the same time. Zhong Chenle heard the joke and erupted into a fit of dolphin laughs.

What would I do without these people?9