14 - Final Chapter

Final Chapter!

Thanks for all the love everyone much appreciated don't let the reads stop and make sure to check out my Han Jisung book that's coming out tomorrow!

SunJin was getting ready to discharge the hospital, she had gotten stitches in her neck for the gash but other then that she was perfectly fine.

HyunJin had brought her a cute change of clothes that matched his, he thought bringing his favourite hoodie and a pair of her tights would be cute for her.

SunJin had come out of the hospital room practically jumping into HyunJin's arms.

HyunJin was caught off guard but lifted her into the air swinging her in circles and pecking everywhere on her face.

Once he set her down they held hands waving at everyone in the hospital and walking out towards SunJin's 2 bedroom apartment.

SunJin and HyunJin entered the apartment sitting on the couch smiling as they both reflected their relationship.

The first time they met SunJin was working at POP and messed up HyunJin's order.

His kindness though made her less nervous of the out come due to him smiling and taking the drink anyways.

They smiled at each other ultimately starting their relationship as friends.

The first date they went on consisted of Ice Cream, New Clothes and a huge mess.

They had been seated across from each other in a cute cafe.

They had both been wearing brand new clothes but ended up accidentally twinning.

The ice cream had arrived at SunJin had placed some on HyunJin's nose smiling.

He giggled softly and placed some on SunJin's lips.

Then HyunJin leaned in to wipe it off with his plump lips.

Once he connected their lips a certain feeling of sparks rushed through her whole body.

Their lips blended together perfectly just like a mango smoothie.

The softness of his lips gave her a motivation to keep going as he grabbed her waist in the booth they continued to kiss.

They let go and looked at the mess they made of each other giggling together and fixing each other up.

Their relationship is so beautiful and all because of a pair of very plump lips.