[0.5]

"Jisung, he's back, he's back." I sighed to myself trying to catch my own breath.

"Are you sure?" The voice on the other line questioned.

"I'm positive, I saw him, we talked, Minho help me please" I whined As I heard keys jingling in the background of the phone call.

"I'm on my way hang tight," Minho reassured.

"Ok its open," I sighed clicking the end button on the call.

________________________
Return of the ex boyfriend
________________________

"Ohhh honey I'm homeeeee!!!" Minho exclaimed bursting through the doorway.

"Shhh, Seungmin is sleeping." I smiled in the direction of my brothers room door.

"Oh sorry, anyways I have the essentials!" Minho squealed.

"Which are?" I questioned.

"Hyunjin, me and a box of pizza." Minho smirked.

"OOOOO HYUNJIN DARLING!" Minho exclaimed making me turn to the door.

"Holy he's hot." I mumbled to myself staring at his face. The veins on his neck popping out with his hair dripping in sweat.

"Hunty your drooling like a pig for slop." Minho sassed making Hyunjin chuckle and me turn red.

"Wait Minho, if Jisung is back that means Yuna is back." I deadpanned the room going silent. I could see a Hyunjin physically tense and turn around. I turned red at the view of his broad shoulders and neck veins.

"Hyunjin," I turned to him gently touching his forearm.

"It's going to be ok, she can't get to you anymore Alright?" I smiled at him warmly as he pulled me into a hug. Hyunjin is 5 foot 10 and I'm 5 foot 6 so it wasn't a large distance from my hair to his face. Hyunjin rested his head on mine smiling into my hair.

"AWW couple goals! Now stop I feel like a third wheel." Minho joked but changed to a sassy tone, Hyunjin and I disconnected both blushing gently.

"Hey Umm can we talk upstairs Sunshine," Hyunjin asked me whispering.

"Of course Jinnie lets go," I smiled leading him up stairs.