[03]

Hwang Hyunjin

"You", Felix turned around pointing his finger at my face as she cried on the floor continuously.

"You are the cause of this!" Felix roared bringing his fist up to the side of my face. Seconds later Yuna's hand extended to Felix's bicep caressing it gently as he dropped his arm.

"Now Felix we don't beat the unworthy do we?" She scowled at him the serious tone evident.

"Let me take care of this." She scowled. Yuna wasn't short , not at all. She was roughly 5'5 and I was no taller then 5'9 , so the close proximity of her to me was ridiculously scary. She raised her hand bringing it down on my left cheek with a loud noise. Dead silence surrounded the area for minutes until she and Felix stalked off.

"Do you hear that crack?" I whispered

"It's the sound of my heart breaking."

HAN JIYUNA

"I can't believe him." I sighed as Felix held my hand rubbing gentle circles which relaxed me.

"Can I admit something?" Felix asked.

"So I know I made you upset when I yelled and I'm sorry but I was hoping you would say you liked me and not Plump lips ," Felix gave a large huff as he ruffled his hair.

"Would it be bad if I admitted I liked you?" Felix asked.

"Would it be bad if I said I liked you to?" I said. God I'm such a hoe but Felix can help me get over Hyunjerk who brings troubles to my life.

"So then Han Ji-Yuna will you be my girlfriend?" Felix asked his deep accent making me swoon.

"Yes, YEs, YES!" I screamed my voice projecting as everyone stopped and turned.

"Now let's make this official." Felix whispered as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Wow may I admit Felix was an amazing kisser. He pulled away whispering in my ear.

"Was that your first kiss because it was mine." Felix admitted in my ear as we both blushed. My hands where smaller then his even though I'm quite tall. Felix is roughly 5'8 so it wasn't a significant height difference but it was just perfect for me.

And then we lived happily ever after

Sike bitch you thought the story is done. You got a good 15 more chapters before this shits done.