[0.7]

"Today is the day, I am going to talk to Jisung."

_________________
Jisung returns

Sunjin's pace never slowed as she ran laps around the halls aimlessly searching for Han Jisung, her mind swirling with memories from the day he left.

Just like now she had been pacing around the halls searching for him in agony after hearing the news.

She had walked into the science lab to find Wendy on top of Jisung breasts out full on making out.

Jisung has noticed her, Sunjin knew he did, but he continued to make love to Wendy. Jisung knew he was going to far

but he had to to make sure Sunjin has never come searching for him. Jisung was arrested a few nights ago and was only

released to pack up to go to jail. Jisung was a murderer in the mist.

KIM sunjin

"Jisung we need to talk." I ran after him in the hallway, when he abruptly came to a stop I bumped into him.

"Why did you leave me," I asked quietly shrinking down.

"What do you mean why I left you? DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO!" He yelled loudly in my face causing a tear to drip down my face.

"Your cruel now, your yelling after me asking a simple question." I ranted standing tall and straight.

"Your not Jisung, Your a fucking monster." I growled and huffed slapping him across the face.

"Wait babe I'm sorry," Jisung rushed after me engulfing me in a back hug.

"Get off me, I'm not your babe." I squirmed free spotting Hyunjin and running to him.

PLAY THIS NOW FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER
Authors POV

Hyunjin had watched the whole altercation silently jealous of what the two of them had in the past. Hyunjin was now

holding Sunjin's hand leading her outside towards the warm sunlight. Hyunjin inhaled the atmosphere closing his eyes

to feel the suns rays hitting his face, SunJin was looking at Hyunjin in awe of how someone can be so attractive. Hyunjin

opened his eyes to be greeted by Sunjin's warm brown eyes. From the outside Hyunjin saw a beautiful un troubled girl.

On the inside he knew how torn SunJin was. What attracted him to SunJin was what he had no clue of. Could it be her

flowing light brown hair? Or was it her Warm welcoming brown eyes, maybe it was the smile that could brighten his

whole future. What Hyunjin knew was that he was failing himself. Hyunjin has made a promise to Himself never to fall

in love again. What Yuna had done was take a normally happy boy and turn him into a grief stricken young man.

Hyunjin hadn't realized the few tears dripping down his and Sunjin's face as they both thought about their terrible love lives.

Hyunjin in his own grief was finally accepting that he was in love with Sunjin. Every .Single .Thing .about .her.

She was perfect to him, the way he was perfect to her. They both weren't denying their feelings fore each other.

Instead of admitting it Though it was sort of an unspoken topic between the two.

Hyunjin had thought about making the first move for a long time maybe even 4 months.

Just as Sunjin had turned to tell Hyunjin something the second she opened her mouth she was silenced by his soft plump lips.

His Plump lips meshed with her slightly non existent lips, the thin lips residing on her face where her insecurity. They both enjoyed the moment releasing in sync breathing out for air.

Hyunjin had lifted her up onto his back into a piggy back position carrying her through the school parking lot to his car.

He gently placed her down on the passenger seat as she smiled gently to him. Hyunjin felt like his world was complete,

The girl of his dreams with him as they drove to an ice cream parlour in the sunset quietly listening to Suran in the background.

Just then Sunjin spoke up a smile laced across her features.

"Hyunjin so what does this make us?" Those words lacing through his head, just like the words he asked Yuna when she broke his heart. The difference between them and now is that he trusted Sunjin a lot with his heart and soul. So the next four  words he would say would forever change their relationship.

"We are a couple," Hyunjin smiles parking on the side making him lean over the seat to share a sweet kiss in the setting suns light.

This chapter was a 1K reads special, I want to thank everyone who has read my book or just opened a chapter. It really means a lot to me to know that the things I put my heart and soul into are worth it. I really am thankful for each and every one of you,and that's why I'm having a Readers in the book competition! Enter your name and which stray kid you would like to be with in the book for a chance to be In the book!