[1.4]

SunJin had approached HyunJin first today her face reflecting bad news.

Her normally wide warm brown eyes where coldly shut into slits at him as she approached him angrily.

"You, YOU KILLED MY SISTER!" She exclaimed in anger leaving HyunJin confused.

"You've got this all wrong!" HyunJin exclaimed trying to point at Jisung who had a devilish smile.

HyunJin's eyes watered as he clutched the promise ring in his hand behind his back.

Jisung seemed to have seen the suspicious action so he crept behind HyunJin snatching the ring from his box.

HyunJin seemed to not have noticed as he stood there enduring SunJin's anger even though he knew he never did it.

Jisung was loving the entertainment because he knew that HyunJin knew about Jisung's murderous past.

Jisung very much tried to hide this but he knew that HyunJin had found out due to him killing his brother.

HyunJin had stood in shock as SunJin had broken up with him, and left with her murderous ex boyfriend Jisung.

HyunJin had two options at the moment that seemed very even.

One, consult Yuna Two, Move away in the shame of seeing the love of his life with someone else.

HyunJin knew he couldn't make the same mistakes as he made with Yuna, he loved SunJin to much for that.

Flashback

HyunJin and SunJin where sat in the POP cafe side by side smiling out the window and admiring the view.

HyunJin watched her eyes turn to smiling slits as she sipped her iced Americano in joy.

When she breathed cold air could be seen from the sun light that illuminated the window which shadowed them both.

SunJin had leaned over the table and pecked his forehead before getting up to go work.

HyunJin sat there completely flustered with Joy as the love of his life walked away.

Sadly HyunJin had reminisced the memories that where best causing tears in batches to fall down his face.

HyunJin never knew this emotion of heartbreak this bad, sure Yuna had hurt him but SunJin had betrayed him.

SunJin meanwhile had been crying at the discovery of HyunJin murdering her sister.

All this time she had blamed herself without knowing that this was all planned.

However SunJin was wrong, it was planned but not by HyunJin, by Jisung.

Sadly SunJin won't open her eyes on time.