[1.0]

The rain poured down against the glass window in the library creating a soothing sound as SunJin and her tutor Kim Woojin sat together in the library.

SunJin had always struggled with algebra so when she knew algebra season was coming she had made sure to call Woojin for help. However SunJin made sure HyunJin was aware of the situation and HyunJin was happy that SunJin had told him so he wouldn't mistake it for an action of unfaithfulness.

Yuna had watched them through the bookcases in the library snapping pictures of them the whole time as evidence for her fake article.

Yuna had no clue that everyone knew that WooJin tutored SunJin, SunJin had made it very clear she thought of Woojin as a brother and everyone respected her for that. Yuna had started typing out the headline for her article.

Kim Woojin spotted in the library very close to Kim SunJin, is she a cheating whore?

Yuna grinned in accomplishment at all the formulated lies in this article, in her mind this would make HyunJin fall for Yuna again if SunJin was a whore.

Yuna was truly in love with HyunJin but was forced by her family to break it off for Jisung's mistakes, Yuna however had convinced her parents to arrange something for her and HyunJin with their money. Yuna was that desperate to gain back her old relationship, even though she knew she ruined it the way she broke it off instead of being honest. That was her mistake why it had ended this way.

HyunJin the first time he saw Yuna when she came back made his heart flutter but not in the way SunJin made his. HyunJin had this demonic image of Yuna in his head of her being this super desperate relationship wrecker. Quite frankly that's exactly what she is.