[1.7,3] FINAL CHAPTER

YES BITCH WE HIT 2K HOLY SHIT IM CRYING

BTW THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME DAYS TO WRITE SORRY

PLEASE NOTE THIS CHAPTER HAS TRIGGER WARNINGS AND STRONG THEMES ALSO VERY EMOTIONAL PARTS

[btw for the sake of this book Yuta is the same age as everyone else]

1500+ words

"SunJin you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia," the doctor in front of me stated his eyes dropping slightly as mine started to tear up.

"No, this can't be right I haven't heard the voices since last week I'm fine," I cried out tears falling down my face and dripping into my palms.

This can't be the end for me.

Author POV

Hwang HyunJin had become a wide spread respected inmate across Korea, protests broke out to free the innocent man from jail but until the law shows some sort of evidence of his innocence he must remain in jail.

The citizens of South Korea where enraged by this as law enforcements, tried to stop the protesting against the situation to free the innocent man.

Jisung had fled to god knows where, Changbin hadn't been seen since the day after HyunJin's court hearing and SunJin as well as Felix had been hiding in Japan.

HyunJin wasn't very aware of the situation outside of jail, the fact that Jisung was out on a full blown murderer haze in an attempt to kill SunJin and Felix, the fact the love of his life is a schizophrenic and that his best friend and love of his life are together in Japan.

The situation HyunJin was aware of is that a new inmate would be coming in soon, there was no actual confirmation but he knew someone was bound to join him.

Meanwhile

Jisung was running for his life, law enforcement officers where gaining on him closely as he started to run out of breath. His shadow gave away his location at all times as it had lurked behind him, the sun was beating down on him as droplets Of sweat dripped down his face.

Jisung didn't want this crime streak to end not this soon, he believed he had to find SunJin and kill her if it was the last thing he did, but Jisung knew it wouldn't be achievable or at least he wouldn't be the one killing her.

The law enforcement officers had cans of pepper spray out holding the plastic trigger to spray steadily, Jisung looked back to see if they where gaining on him which we quickly turned to a mistake as they sprayed his face.

Jisung's vision blurred as his pace slowed tears fell from his eyes, not only from the pain of the pepper spray but from the pain in his heart, had he really been this cold killer all along or was he just a love sick boy?

Jisung gave in to the torture of the officers getting on his knees raising his hands, but his foot had a hidden weapon in it, a glistening freshly sharpened 5 inch knife sat in the back of his shoe.

Jisung however decided to leave it and accept his fate, he knew he will plead guilty for his actions to free HyunJin because Jisung knew he didn't deserve SunJin.

2 Days Later

"Han Jisung you are guilty of 3 counts first degree murder and will be given life in prison for your actions," The judge called out in the court house as Seungmin cheered with joy from the vengeance of his innocent sisters death.