Dont Stop (5sos)

"This is my jaaaam!" I scream into the camera as five seconds of summer she looks so perfect came on.  Me and my best friend Jessica run a youtube chanel and we make remotly funny videos and mediocore covers. But we still managed to have over five million subscribers. Don't ask me how

"Abby get your ass in here! We have work to do!" Jessica screams. We also ran a cupcake store. It was called Carpenarro cupcakes. It was also pretty popular. We had six stores in L.A. Which is where we lived.

"Jess I'm filming a vloggg" I whine.

"Yeah and we have a hundred cupcakes due it an hour!" She says.

"Oh shit. Er bye" I say into the camera. I quickly upload the vlog and send a tweet about how jessica was a sassy butt hole before running back.

"Hey what kind are we making?" I ask pulling my apron on and puttling my hair in a loose pony

"Rainbow cake, nerd icing, with the word 'sassy' on it" she says cracking an egg.

"Sassy?" I ask smiling as I start to pre-heat the oven.

"Yep. And the dude who called was australlian" She says smiling goofily. We have a thing for accents

"Oohhh hot" I say chuckling.

"Okay now lets get these bad boys done"

---

CALUMS POV

"Oh my god Abby vlogged this morning and she was listining to she looks so perfect!" Ashton squells slamming his fists on the table. "Oo was Jess in it?" Luke questions looking up from his phone.

"Her voice was"

"Let me see" Luke says jumpng over the table. I roll my eyes. We were all sort of obbsesed with this youtube channel, Spacepoop. Luke liked Jessica, Michael liked Abby, Ashton liked everyone, and I would be happy if either would date me.

"Dude Abby tweeted about our Sassy cupcakes!" Michael says running into the room.

"Really?" I ask my mouth full of eggs.

"Yeah! That's so awesome." Michael says with a dreamy smile.

"Speaking of which, we need to get those. Like now" Ashton says standing up.

"So lets go!" I say brushing the crumbs off me.

"Leggoo!"

----

JESSICAS POV:

"Jessica don't touch my ed pictures" Abby shouts as I bring the boxes of 'Sassy' cupcakes up front.

"I didn't touch it, its just it reminded me of carrots and carrots should not be cupcakes" I retort.

"Little ratchet" I hear her mumble. I roll her eyes and check the first box to make sure they're good.

"Dude there's the whole where they put the mangos in the chinese smoothie video!" and accented voice says pulling me from my thoughts. I look up and gasp. Ashton Irwin was in front of me. As was Luke Hemmings. And Michael Clifford. And Calum Hood. What the fuck?

"Oh my god Jessica we love you!" Ashton says running towards me.

"You love me? I love you" I say in shock.

"Where's Abby?" Michael asks leaning over the counter

"Abby get out here now"

---

ABBYS POV

"Jesus christ calm your tits" I say sighing after the thrid time she called me.  My eyes widen as I see every memeber of 5sos in front of me. "What's going on?" I ask trying to franticly fix my ugly ass face.

"We bought cupcakes" Calum says mater-off-factly.

"You guys are 'Sassy' cupcakes" I ask smiling.

"Yes. And we would like to invite you to our four person party." Ashton says smiling

"Please?" Luke pleads grabbing Jessicas hand.

"Hell yeah" we answer in unision. We were going to a five sauce party.