Chapter 21

I wanted to cry. But I didn't. I felt like my hear had been ripped out of chest, but I also was afraid of falling into a pit again.

"I'm going for a walk Jess" I say standing up.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Lets just stay here and eat icecream" Jess offers smiling slightly. I want to scoff but I hold it in, I felt bad for being an ass hole earlier. It wasn't her fault, I actually apreciate her telling me.

"I just need to think." I say grabbing my shoes. She nods and I head out stepping in the elevator. There's a hundred percent chance I look like shit, and a hundred percent chance that I give zero fucks. It was six am on a Saturday and I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. I'm allowed to look like shit. I sigh stepping out into the cold morning air. I trusted him. A lot. I'm so stupid.

--

Twenty minutes later I realized a few flaws in my plan. It was cold, and raining, and I had some how ended up in the ghetto. Just my luck.

"Where the fuck am I?" I wisper to myself on the verge of tears. This was not my day. I look across the street and I see an extremly tall, buff, and tatooed man across the street staring at me. Great. I'm going to die today.

"Abby" a voice called from behind me. I look up and see Ron, I could seriously not get a break today.

"Go away" I mumble staring at my shoes.

"Abby why are you out here?"

"Ronald why are you breathing?" I question sarcasm in my voice.

"I don't apreciate your attitude" My jaw tightens and I stand up so I was face to face with this dick brain.

"Well I don't apreciate you fucking everything that walked while we were in a relationship you twat" I say placing a hand on his elbow. His face gets all red and he runs a hand through his greasy hair.

"Don't talk to me like that" he warns shaking a finger at me.

"How about you just don't talk to me" I say shoving his cheast away. His hand raises and I realize at the moment I probably should have ignored him, but it was to late. His hand comes crashing down on my face and I let out a whimper grabbing my cheek. Holy balls that hurt.

"Are you going to disrespect me again?" he coos.

"Yeah I am" I say taking a step foward and punching him.

In the balls.

Litteraly I lunged and punched him in the balls.

He colapses on the ground and I have a small smile on my face.

"Leave me the fuck alone" I say before storming off. I was cold, wet, hungry, and devastated. But I punched my ex in the balls so hey, who can really complain. Ron and Michael are the same. Ass holes. And I was sick of letting ass holes controll me. Fuck them.

"Abby!" I look over and see a girl probably about sixteen running towards me.

"Hi" I say putting a fake smile on.

"Have you been crying?" she asks.

"Yeah" I say softly bitting my lip to keep my tears from escaping. She frowns and pulls me in for a hug, and even though I had no clue who she was, it ment a lot to me. I couldn't help the tears now as I cry into her shoulder. I might be done with ass holes but that didn't stop the fact that ass holes still hurt me.

"Abby, the space poop fam is here for you" she says as I leave the hug wiping my eyes.

"Thanks. You guys keep me strong" I say smiling.

"You keep us strong" she says proudly

"I love you guys" I wisper hugging her again.

"Can we take a picture?" she asks. I nod and we take a few selfies, she didn't seem to mind the fact that I looked like pooper scoopers.

"I have to go. I'm so glad I met you" she says.

"Wait where am I?" I ask blushing.

"Bonnie Ave" she says.

"Thank you!" I tell her as she walks away. Thankfully I was only a block from my house. I make the way home and up the elevator shaking my hair out as I go. As I open the door I see Jess, Ralp, and Jake on the couch.

"Abby were where you? We were worried" Jess says bitting your lip.

"You didn't bring a phone, or a rain coat" Jake adds.

"I'll explain later. I just want to watch Jurrasic park, eat ice cream and cry right now" I say sitting on the couch next to Jake not even bothering to changs. He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulders. This bizzare walk this morning helped me realize that I can't let dick weeds make me feel like I am less than amazing, and I have a whole group of people who care about me. I need to be strong for them. This might be a tough break up, but I would come out okay.

---

Yo.

this chapter made me laugh okay? okay.

This chapers old enough to drink ayee

I'm not updating for about a week because I'm going on vacation. Sorrehh