Chapter 24

JESS POV

"Luke" I wisper poking his firm cheast. It was pretty early but I really need to pee. Like really bad.

"Shut up" he groans pulling me closer to him.

"Luke I need to pee." I whine.

"Jess I need to sleep" he replies. I groan and atempt to free myself from his grip of death. "Stop moving." After a few more seconds I free myself.

"Woo!" I shout giggling as jump off the bed.

"That's it" he says with a grunt hopping of the bed. I let out a shreik and run for the door. "Not so quick babe" he says grabbing me from behind. "I just got you back. I'm not loosing you again"

"Luke its the bathroom. I'll be right back." I say wriggling from his grip yet again.

"Nope" he wispers in my ear sending shivers down my back. I giggle and elbow him giving me enough time to run down the hallway and to the bathroom. I slam the door just in time for Luke to slam into the clossed door.

"Haha sucker" I say as I make my way to the toliet to complete my buisness.

"Baby I miss you" Luke says through the door.

"Luke I'm washing my hands" I reply.

"Fine" he says. I chuckle as I hear him stomp away. I leave the bathroom and skip down the hallway stopping at Lukes room. The door was locked. That twat.

"Lucas" I say.

"Now you know how I feel!" he shouts causing me to groan.

"I had to pee." I say with a pout.

"Don't care!" he shouts back.

"If you don't let me in I'm going to walk home all by myself. At three am." I threaten a smile on my face

"Do it"

"I'm not wearing pants" I remind him. I hear a loud groan, a click, and a thud. I open the door and laugh as I see Luke flopped on the bed, his toes hanging off the bottom.

"Luke" I wispee tiptoeing to him. No reply. "Lukey" I add. Nada. I laugh and jump on top of him stradling his waiste.

"I could get used to this position" he says his eyes opening up.

"Now you talk" I say with a smile. He sticks his tounge out at me and I lean down pecking his lips.

"I love you" I wisper our foreheads touching.

"I love you more" he says conecting our lips again.

"Lets go back to bed" Luke says wraping his arms around me.

"Goodnight" I wisper rolling off of him and leaning into him.

"Morning" he corrects. I giggle and swat his chest closing my eyes.  I loved this kid.

--

ABBYS POV

I let out a soft sigh as I stare at the cealing. I could not fall asleep. Probably because I was about two feet away from Michael. Friends could share beds. And we were friends. Just being friendly. Michael of corse was passed out, hugging a pillow and looking way to adorable for me to handle. But we're just friends and I'm not aloud to snuggle into his chest. Hell I'm not aloud to even think about doing that. Because we're friends, and that's all we'll ever be.

--

Aw Jukes the OTP

You guys should listen to friends by ed sheeran because that's basicly my insperation for mabby rn

btw thanks for reading and voting and commenting and breathing ily