Chapter 25

ABBYS POV

"So you didn't punch him?" Jake asks playing with a peice of my hair, my head was in his lap and my feet were hanging off the edge of the couch. We were currently hanging out at our apartment, Jess and the boys were coming over soon-ish.

"No I didn't punch him" I say with a giggle.

"Should off" he says laughing.

"We're friends. Friends don't punch friends" I say crossing my arms.

"Friends don't cheat on friends either" he reminds me causing me to let out a dramatic sigh.

"Knock knock I'm coming in!" An accented voice I've come to known as Ashton shouts

"Calum in da house!" Calum shouts running in the room.

"Michael in da house as well!" Michael shouts running in the room. I let out a loud chuckle and sit up. The boys had all settled on the couch across from us.

"Where's Jess and Luke?" I ask leaning on Jakes shoulder.

"Making out somwhere" Calum replies sticking his tounge out like he was grossed out.

"So picking up the pizza?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah" Ashton says with a chuckle.

"So this is Jake. He da bae. Jakey this is Mikey, Ashton, and Calum" I say pointing to everyone. Ashton and Calum smile while Michael glares like I just told him Jake was related to Adolf Hittler and was practicing Nazism in his basement.

"Michael, Can we talk?" I ask smiling with fake sweetness.

"Wha?" Michale asks while I grab his arm and drag him across the room and into the kitchen.

"Why are you looking at Jake like that?" I wisper to Michael.

"Because I don't like him" He says crossing his arms.

"You don't know him" I say sighing. "So be nice"

"I don't have to be nice to anybody." he replies.

"As your friend I comand you to be nice to my friend. You can talk shit later. Not now. Now equals nice to Jakey time" I say poking his cheast.

"Fine. But when he leaves I'm talking shit" he replies pouting. Gah he's so cute. No Abby no. Friends.

"Fine." I say sighing.

"Fine" Michael adds

"Fine"

"Fine"

"So can we kiss?" Michael asks taking a step towards me.

"No. Friends Michael, friends" I say bitting my lip and leaving the room. Michael did not understand the rules of friendship.

---

JESS POV

"Luke we're next in line" I say giggling as he presses another kiss to my neck. He was standing behind me and trying to distract me.

"And?" He wispers in my ear.

"Uh we ordered Pizzas. Under DiGennaro" I tell the pizza lady. She nods and heads back to grab our food.

"Babe your butts vibrating" Luke says chuckling. I giggle loudly grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"Be right back" I say pecking his lips and heading to a quiet section of the resturant and picking up.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Hey Jessica this is Rafi from the fine brothers. We were wondering if you would be intrested in being on youtubers react?"

"Oh my god we would love that!" I say a giant smile on my face. Me and Abby loved those videos.

"Great." he says "We'll get back to you with dates" Oh my god do not freak out on the phone.

"Thank you so much sir" I say smiling widley.

"Don't call me sir." he says laughing "Its --"

"Okay, Rafi"

"Well nice talk. Call you" he says hanging up

"I'm going to be on youtubers react!" I shout loudly causing people to look at me. But did I care-no.

--

ABBYS POV

"Jess you better not be lying to me" I say harshly. Jess had been acting like a weirdo butt head all night and I finnaly told her to stop with her weirdness and she told me that we would be on youtubers react.

"I'm not" she says giggling.

"I will hit you with this pizza" I threaten.

"I'm not I swear" she says smiling.

"OH MAH GOD"

--

MICHAELS POV

I couldn't help but glare at this Jake guy. He was so dumb. He acted like he was so nice and funny, but I could tell he was an actuall ass hat.

"So are you and Abby, like dating?" Calum asks smiling. They better not be.

"No. I mean I like her but, you know friends"

"Stuck in the friend zone again and agaain" Calum and Ashton sing.

"We could help you know" Calum says smiling. "Yeah. We'll get you a date" Ashton adds.

"Calum, Ashton. A word" I say glaring at them.

"What Mikey?" Calum asks.

"You can't help him get a date. Help me get a date. I want a date" I say annoyance in my voice.

"Look Mikey calm down. We were both planing on giving him bad advice anyways because we're trying to help you out" Ashton says laughing. I had the best friends.

--

Mikey so jellous

I don't ship jake with Abby just sayyin

jess da bae