Chapter 18

ABBYS POV

When I was watching the airplane fly away I didn't think it'd feel like this. I didn't think I would be crying and holding Michaels sweater to my cheast. God, I felt like a clingy girlfriend. It was all a blur. Watching them through security, hugging them the last time for six months.

"They're gone" Jess says sighing.

"Yep" I say popping the p and sipping my coffee. I wanted to cry because I missed them and laugh because I was pathetic.

"We are a hot mess" Jess says laughing to herself.

"Oh my god yes" I say joining into the laughter. Pretty soon we were doubled over laughing like crazy. If you came up to us three  months ago and said we would be reacting this way to our famous boyband members leaving for tour we would have probably sent you to a nut house.

"Lets go do somthing fun" I say wiping my eyes.

"Sounds like a plan"

---

"Get in loser we're going shopping" I shout as we pull up next to a group of bitchy looking teen girls. We were doing a prank video where we pulled up to random people and said 'Get in loser we're going shopping' and filmed there reaction.

"Ew no psyco bitch" The brunette shouts placing a bony arm on her hip.

"Boooooo!" Me and Jess shout sticking our tounges out at the girls who were curtently glaring.

"Byee!" I squel driving away.

"They were ratchet!" Jess says to the camera. I laugh and pull up next to a group of guys.

"Get in loser we're going shopping" Jess shouts. The guys looked like typical surfers, blonde hair and tan skin involved.

"Oh my gawd space pooopppp!" One of them shouts

"Ohhhh!" the other two shout. We laugh and they all pile in our backseat.

"Weelll introduce yourselfs guys!" Jess says turning and putting the camera on them.

"I'm Jake" The blonde says

"Ralph" The dark haired one

"And I'm John"

"Well you hear it. These losers are going shopping with us and are probably way to trusting." Jessica says laughing

"Byyeee" We all say together. Jess turns off the camera and I laugh.

"I can't believe you got in the car" I say smiling.

"Well we love you" Ralph said.

"Well then lets go shopping."

---

JESS POV (she da bae)

Six hours later we were on the floor in out apartment surrounded by pizza boxes, energy drink cans, and shopping bags.

"I can't even handle" I say after laughing at John and Jakes story about how Ralph got chased by a bear.

"Its not even funny" Ralph says pouting.

'IM GONNA POP SOME TAGSS' My phone blares.

"Ew your ringtone is Thrift shop?" Jake questions laughing.

"Shut up and answer it tell who ever it is I'm getting more drinks and will be right back" I demand smiling and grabbing the fith pack of monsters we'd been through tonight. I wonder who it was?

--

LUKES POV

I groan as I flop on the hotel room bed. It had been what seemed like forever since we left L.A. and I was tiered. And I missed Jess. I pick up my phone and dial Jessicas number waiting patiently, well not really but who cares, for who to answer.

"Hey babe" I say as the phone stops ringing.

"Nope sorry this is Jake. And Jess is busy right now" A male voice says.

"Who is it?" I hear Jessicas voice ask. Who was this guy and was he answeing her phone.

"Some guy who called my babe" He says laughing. Did I give him permsion to laugh, no? Okay just checking.

"Luke" she calls.

"Uh get off of me" She was ontop of him? God I was pissed.

"Hey Lukey what's up?"

"Oh nothing just called you to see how you're doing and say I missed you but apparently you are doing fine with Jake" I say bitchily.

"Luke" She says softly. "Abbys there. And there is nothing going on"

"Who is he?" I ask gritting my teeth.

"We met them while filming and they were nice and we fed them pizza" she says.

"And nothings going on?" I ask slighlty embaresed at my reaction.

"Nothing" she promises

"I'm sorry" I say sighing.

"I'm sorry too" I laugh and flop on my side

"I love you"  She says "And I have to go" she says laughing.

"I love you too. Call me tomorow" I say

"Okay bye" I hang up and grab a blanket and fall asleep with Jess on my mind.

+-

I hate this sorry it sucks