Chapter 16

JESS POV

"Hey Calums what's up?" I ask in my phone as I mix a batch of choclate chunk cupcakes.

"They broke up with us" he whines. I bit my lip and let out a sigh.

"Come on down to the shop." I say sighing. "Me and Abby will make up some Breakup brownie cupcakes"

"Okay" he says softly.

"Calum. Don't be sad. You're hot, famous, funny, and your eyebrow game is hella strong. You'll find someone." I say chuckling.

"Okay" he wispers "Me and Ash will be there soon"

"Bye" I say as I start to pour the mix in the pan. "Abby start some breakup cupcakes" I call to her "And you owe me five dollars"

"Dammit" she mumbles. We made a bet, Abby thought they'd last three months, and I figured they'd last one tops. Guess who won? This kid.

"Are they coming over?" Abby asks measuring the coco powder.

"Yeah theyll be here soon.  I'll start the icing."

---

"Hey" We look up and see Calum and Ash walking towards us frowning.

"I'm sorry guys" Abby says walking over and hugging them.

"We made you cupcakes" I add joining the hug.

"They said they loved us" Calum whines in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I says softly.

"We woke up this morning and they left a note saying they didn't want to be with us and they stole Michaels favorite pokemon card" Ashton says sadly

"Come eat choclate. It'll help" Abby says walking over changing the sign on the door to closed. This would be a rough breakup.

"Eat." I comand handing them each a cupcake.

"So good" Calum says his mouth full of choclate.

"You guys are going to be okay" Abby says smiling and grabbing a cupcake. "When me and Ron broke up I felt horrible. If I wasn't good enough for a peice of shit like him who was I good enough for, you know? It took a while but I realized his actions don't reflect on me. It was his issue. Same with you guys. You didn't do anything to cause this breakup. Don't let their actions change how you feel"

"Deep" Ashton says laughing

"Shut up I'm serious" Abby says laughing.

"Thanks Abb" Calum says "Thanks to both of you. We needed this."

"No problem. Lets make a video that always makes us feel better" I say smiling. We spent the rest of the day making videos and eating choclate which Calum and Ashton seemed to enjoy

---

ABBYS POV

I couldn't help but fidget nervously as I sat on the couch waiting for the boys to come out of their room. They called us over because they had to talk to us and they sounded akward. It was freaking me out.

"What if they're breaking up with us?" Jess wispers staring at the floor.

"Oh my god. What if they called us over to embaress us" I add bitting my lip.

"Can we just go home?" Jessica whines.

"No" I say sighing. We had to wait.

"Hey" I look up and see all of them walking towards us.

"We have somthing to tell you" Michael says breaking the silence but not easing the tension.

"We're going on tour. We're leaving" Luke says. It felt like the wind was knocked out of me. I couldn't breath. They were leaving us.

"For how long?" Jessica asks slowly

"Six months" Ashton wispers. Six months. Six months without Michael.

"When are you leaving?" I whisper finally finding my voice.

"A week"

"A week? And your now telling us?" I ask running a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry. We knew it would happen but we just didn't want to think about it. We didnt plan on getting attached to here" Luke says.

"Attached?" Jessica questions.

"You guys. We all love you. We didn't think leaving would be so hard" Calum says.

"Don't cry shit I'm sorry" Michael says. I wipe my eyes not even realizing I was crying.

"Whats going to happen?" Jessica asks.

"I'm not breaking up with you Jess. We'll stay together. I'll call and text and email. This isn't the end of us." Jess smiles and runs into Lukes arms.

"Lets give them a minute" Michael says grabbing my hand and leading me towards his room.

"I'm sorry Abby, I should of told you" He says as we sit down.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I say leaping into his arms.

"I know." he wispers into my hair.

"Dont let me go" I say I into his chest.

"I wont" he says hugging me tighter.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

---

Sup my little twats?

Shortish sorry

love you