Chapter 19

"Jess I swear to god if you don't remove your body from my room I will end you" I threaten burying my face in my unicorn pillow pet.

"Abby we have to film today" She says hopping on my bed.

"Nonono" I whine.  She giggles and pull on my arm.

"Abbehh"

"Oh my jesus fine" I say rolling out of bed, litteraly, and falling on the floor with a groan.  Jessica giggles and hops off my bed landint on me.

"Get off butt head" I say with a groan.

"We're leaving in half an hour" she says skipping towards the living room. I sigh and get up grabbing black leggings and a black v-neck. We were filming the third episode of grumpy catting in public, we wore all black and sat around grumpy catting at people and filming there reactions. I slip on my clothes and sigh as I come across the photo booth pictures of me and Michael. It had been four months since they left and even though we talked on the phone and skyped, I missed him. A lot. I tie my hair in a bun and put my cat ears and black converse on.

"Abby hurry the hell up Ralphs here" Jess shouts. Turns our the guys we met that day were hillarious, and film majors so they helped us film our prank videos, because apparently Paul went all crazy on Jess and Luke.

"Jesus I'm comimg" I say walking out.

"Took you forever" She says sticking her tounge out at me. I roll my eyes and grab a doughnut from the counter, incase you didn't pick up on this, me and Jess live for dunkin doughnuts.

"Come on. Lets go!" Jess says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. Grumpy catting awaits.

---

MICHAELS POV

"Dickweed" Ashton says shoving Calum as we leave stage. We were in Spain, it was our last night here.

"Shut up ass brain" Calum says.

"Why are you arguing?" Luke asks groaning.

"Calum dosent want to go out" Ashton says.

"Pussy" I mumble coughing to cover it up.

"Yeah Cal. We're going out" Luke says patting his back.

"Fine"

--

I smile as we walk into the club. Music was blaring, people were dancing. It looked fun. We hadnt had fun in a while, tours been crazy.

"I'm going to get a drink" I shout to the boys over the music. I was a bit pissed honestly. Abby had posted a picture with some guy today and I know they were just friends but I wanted to be there with her.

"A shot" I tell the bartender. He nods and placed a row of shot glasses in front of me a clear liquid filling them. I take them all quickly enjoying the slight burn that came with all of them

"Mikey slow down" Luke shouts over the music. I roll my eyes, he wasn't my mom.

"Fine" He says after a moment of silence. "Don't do somthing you'll regret tomorow." I sigh and take another shot. My mind felt hazy and I kind of liked it, I didn't have to think so much.

"Hey babe" I look up and see a girl staring at me. She honestly looked like she had more makeup on then clothes.

"Hey" I say downing another shot.  In a second she was on my lap. "What are you-" She cuts me off by slamming her lips to mine and I couldn't find the power to stop her.

--

Mikey you dick