Chapter 29

ABBYS POV:

"God fucking damn" I mumble placing the burnt cupcakes on the counter. I freakng suck. Today had been terrible. Its been a few days since the whole yell-at-Ashton-and-Calum-and-confess-my-randomly-low-self-esteem and I was just bummed because I'm forever alone and awe sad face. I glance at the clock, it was only seven. I don't even care I'm closing early. Jess had left to go not be single with Luke and I was here. Alone. I just wanted to wanted to eat my feelings but I burnt all the freaking choclate. I sigh and crawl under a table pulling my legs to my chest. I want choclate and my giant unicorn but I didnt want to walk.

"Hey Abby are you here?" A voice I recognized as Michael asks.

"No." I whine my voice coming out muffled.

"Why are you under there?" he asks crouching at the end of the table.

"I'm sad and I suck" I mumble

"No you don't come here" he says grabbing my foot.

"Leave me be!" I shout trying to wrigle from his grasp.

"No!" he shouts pulling me from under the table.

"I just want to cry under the table leave me alone" I say wraping my hands around the leg of the table

"Let go" he grunts.

"Nooo!" I whine.

"Hey" a different voice says. Michael drops my feet and I scurry under the table.

"We're clossed sorry." Mikey states. He turns back to me with a smile on his face.

"Come on lo-"

"Hey" the voice states firmer. Did he not leave?

"Dude we're busy and closed go home" Michale states. He groans and stands up freezing instantly. "Woah man its cool put that down" What was going on? I sigh and decide to use my buisness owner charm to convince this guy to leave.

"Abby get behind me" Michael says pushing me behind his back.

"What's going on?" I ask peering over his shoulder. A scraggly looking guy holding a gun was in front off us.

"Oh my god" I whisper my heart pumping like crazy.

"Go to the register and fill this bag" he says tossing a bag at Michael. He nods and goes over placing all the money in the bag.

"Here now leave" Michael says shoving the bag at him.

"Nah. I think I'll stay. I'm hungry. Hey you" he says pointing the gun at me. I let out a quiet whimper grabbing Michaels arm. I was terrified. "Make me a cupcake" I nod and head to the back grabbing a cupcake I hadn't completly screwed up and handing it to him. Me and Michael stand nervously as he eats

"Rainbow go out back and grab anything that might be worth somthing." he says to Michael.

"You'll be okay. I'll be right back" he says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"NOW!" He shouts. Michael nods and leaves me. Alone. With this guy. I sight staring at my black converse. I was so freaking scared my stomach felt like there was a bunch of angry todlers running around inside.

"So you and him?" he asks.

"No"

"Really? Why?" he asks his eyes glued on me

"Because"

"Dont be so rude" he states walkng to me. He was directly in front of me his hot breath on my neck.

"S-s-sorry"  I whispers.

"Do I scare you?" he asks a smirk takng over his face.

"No. You break in and hold me at gunpoint and I'm just soo god damn comfertable" I say sarcasticly.

"What did I say about being rude?" he asks waving the gun in my face. God damn me and my sarcastic attitude.

"Hey what the fuck?" I look over and see Michael walking over carying two laptops.

"Why the fuck are you both so god damn rude?" he shouts pointing the gun at Michael. A loud boom entered the room and it was like everything was in slow motion. I couldnt let him hurt Michael.

"No" I scream jumping in front of him. In a second I was on the ground a sharp pain shooting from my stomach.

"Oh my god Abby" Michael shouts running to me. "You're bleeding" he whispers pushing his hands on my stomach.

"Ow stop" I whine. I felt light headed and dizzy.

"Shit fuck shit" the man shouts looking at us.

"Just fucking leave! You fucking shot the most important person in my life so take your money and leave" Michael shouts.

"Oh god I'm sorry" he says before leaving.

"I'm important huh?" I ask chuckling slightly.

"God so important" he whispers. "I love you Abby"

"Stop being dramatic" I say with a small smile "I'm the one who got shot"

"You're gonna be okay. Great even" he says "Just stay awake"

"So sleepy Mikey" I say. He wasn't lying when he said I was bleeding. My whole shirt was soaked.

"No no no" Michael says his voice sounded quiet like it was far away. And that's when it all began to fade.

----

Fucking plot twist

good-ish?

scary-ish?

I like adding ish to the end of words

I know its lame-ish

I crack myself up....

1 chapter+ epilouge left :(

read my new fanfic 'Bannanas for Styles'

BYEEE