Chapter 5

JESS POV

"Mhhm" I groan rolling over to grab my phone which was ringing for no reason. At eight in the morning. We didn't get to sleep untill four.

"Hello?" I croak into the phone sounding like I smoke twelve packs a day.

"Hey. Sorry did I wake you?" Lukes voice asks.

"No no no" I say quickly sitting up and clearing my throat. "I was just er eating an apple"

"Okay?" he says chuckling. "Well we are going on our date in an hour"

"We're going on a date?" I ask biting my lip softly.

"Yeah remember? I asked you." he states lamley

"And then threw a cupcake in my face" I say remembering the conversation.

"All in the past babe. Be ready in an hour" he says hanging up. Good talk Lukey. I jump up and skip to Abby's room even though she might kill me for waking her up.

"Abby" I wisper tugging her foot.

"No" She groans into her pillow.

"Abbeehhh" I whine "I have a date with Luke in an hour"

"What?" she asks sitting up.

"Yeah and I need help" I whine.

"Fine. Go shower or somthing I'm getting coffee" she grumbles leaving me in the room. I roll my eyes and head to the shower doing typical showery things before grabbing a towel and walking to my room.

"What should I wear?" I ask to myself as I walk around. A dress? Pants? Skirt? I decide on a simple pink sundress which went to a little above my knees and had a heart cut out in the back.

"That looks nice" Abby says sipping coffee from her favorite Obama mug.

"Thanks. Help me with my hair?" I ask giving her a pouty face.

"Fiine" She says dramaticly. This would be a long process.

---

"Jess Lukes here!" Abby calls from the living room. I checked the miror one more time. Abby had curled my hair and I just did natural makeup. "JESSICAWWW" she shouts

"Jesus I'm coming" I shout walking out of my room.

"Calm your tits" she says sticking her tounge at me.

"Luke?" I ask looking around her.

"Oh of corse. All you care about" she says faking hurt.

"Seems abour right. Luke?" I say again.

"Hoe" she says "But Lukes over there. I love you"

"I don't love you." I says causing her to pout. "Just kidding bye"

"Hey" Luke says when I get closer to him. He looked so atractive. He had on dark blue jeans and a black and white striped sweater.

"Hey" he says smiling. "Ready?"

"Yep". I reply. Luke nods and grabs my hand leading me out of our apartment.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking up at him.

"Well I wanted to avoid all cliches so I am taking you to the jump house" he says smiling proudly

"Jump house? What's that?" I ask chuckling

"You'll see. " We walked for a little bit before ariving at a giant warehousy thing with the words 'Jump house' on it.

"Come on!" he says pulling my hand and running to the building.

"What is this place?" I ask as we walk inside. It was awesome. There was a giant bouncy house and a giant ball pit. In the back there was a giant trampoline.

"Jump house" he replys slipng his shoes off and running towards the bouncy house. I laugh and kick off my heels following after him.

"Weee" I scream jumping on the house.

"Jess" Luke says jumping on after me.

"Lukke" I say standing up and jumping a little.

"Don't crush me" Luke says flopping dramaticly.

"Is that a fat joke?" I say flopping next to him

"No. Crap sorry-"

"I'm kidding" I interupt him. He blushes and tries to stand up accidently tripping over me and landing on me.

"Don't crush me" I say mocking Luke. He chuckles and lowers himself closer to me.

"Don't pick on me" he wispers our lips almost touching. 

"Never" I wisper back. He smiles softly and leans down conecting our lips. I smile into the kiss wraping my arms around his arms.

"That was nice" he says pulling back

"Yeah" I say akwardly.

"Lets go to the ball pit"

----

"This was litreraly the best date ever" I tell Luke as we arive at my house. "Want to come up? I think we have pizza"

"Yeah deffinelty" Luke says. We make our way up the stairs and as I unlock the door I hear what sounds like Abbys voice shouting "The police don't controll me" I roll my eyes figuring Abby was just yelling at the tv or somthing. Lets just say nothing could of prepared me for what was behind the door.

--

Cliffhanger?? Maybe? Idk tbh. Well update. I'll probs update tomorow too. You guys are the best love yaaa.

-Abby